Miller wins Defensive Rookie of the Month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
    Actually farther back than that. Best draft pick since Floyd Little.
    Floyd was great.

Mike Croel was another good one.
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
      Von is the baddest wolf in the pack.

The wolfpack indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post

The wolfpack indeed!
        We're the 3 best friends that anybody could, the 3 best friends that anybody could have.
        sigpic

Comment

Floyd was great.

Biggest one hit wonder the Broncos have ever drafted! I thought he was going to be something special and he just BOMBED after his rookie season! IDK what his deal was but he wasnt even close the same player.

I take back the Elway comment on my last post. Technically, we didnt draft Elway, so it probably was Floyd "The Franchise" Little who was the best 1st round pick we have had.
          sigpic

Comment

Floyd was great.

Well, he had a good rookie season anyways. He kinda disappeared after that.

Comment

I still consider a few picks better. Al Wilson, Steve Atwater, TD, Shannon Sharpe, Trevor Pryce, Doom, Clady, Cutler. Just to name of few recent ones.

Definitely has potential to be the best draft pick in Bronco History tho. Wanna see what he does over three years first. The NFL is gonna study film in the offseason and come at Von in a whole new way in 2012 and then we will really see what he is made of.

So far I think he is made of LT DNA tho
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyezOnZach27 View Post
                Since Elway IMHO! He is a true franchise player, a guy we are going to build the defense around. Cant wait to see what he is going to look like in 5 years!

I normally never buy a jersey unless I have seen that player perform at a high level in the NFL but once we drafted Miller, I bought his jersey right away. Guy was incredible at Texas A&M and now he is going to be even better for us for the next 10+ years!
                I think Al Wilson would qualify, I think AL was probably on of the most amazing Broncos to date. Also wasn't Atwater drafted a year after Elway, So I wouldn't say we haven't had a huge impact player drafted since Elway but it has been few and far between, its getting fun to watch again. I was also a big fan of CP draft, plus before we traded him for Champ he is the only RB in the league to run for 1500 yards in each of his first 2 seasons, and then he did it again in DC his first year, then it went don hill...
                GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Congrats Von !

The first time I really noticed him as a potential pick for us was the senior bowl when he dominated.

Then you ask, Do you want a good DT or a dominant LB and if you get the chance to draft a beast you HAVE to take it.

The best thing about Von Miller is Von Miller. His work ethic and will to get better all the time. He loves football and doesn't get into trouble so you don't have the worry about him getting lazy or into trouble that you might with some other players.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                    I still consider a few picks better. Al Wilson, Steve Atwater, TD, Shannon Sharpe, Trevor Pryce, Doom, Clady, Cutler. Just to name of few recent ones.

Definitely has potential to be the best draft pick in Bronco History tho. Wanna see what he does over three years first. The NFL is gonna study film in the offseason and come at Von in a whole new way in 2012 and then we will really see what he is made of.

So far I think he is made of LT DNA tho
                    Also, people obviously do not remember that Joe Collier's entire Orange Crush defense was designed and built around Randy Gradashar! He led the league in tackles every year of his career (averaging 200 a year). Easily the best draft pick the Broncos ever had!

Though Miller has incredible potential, he has huge shoes to fill to become the best draft pick ever.
                    Last edited by kevlar441; 12-02-2011, 11:40 AM.
                    "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Guess who was back at practice today? :thumb:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19456904

Von Miller is back on the practice field today, three days after surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb.
                      Miller had his hand wrapped in a blue cast, and added a glove as the team began individual drills.
                      The star rookie will be listed as limited participant in practice and questionable for Sunday's game in Minnesota. Miller will travel with the team to Minneapolis today, and he, coaches and team doctors will decide Sunday morning if he will play against the Vikings.
                      Miller did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday.
                      His return to the practice field today meant all 53 players on the active roster were participating, including wide receiver Eddie Royal (toe) and running back Willis McGahee (illness), who both missed practice time earlier this week.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn View Post
                        Guess who was back at practice today? :thumb:

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_19456904

Von Miller is back on the practice field today, three days after surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb.
                        Miller had his hand wrapped in a blue cast, and added a glove as the team began individual drills.
                        The star rookie will be listed as limited participant in practice and questionable for Sunday's game in Minnesota. Miller will travel with the team to Minneapolis today, and he, coaches and team doctors will decide Sunday morning if he will play against the Vikings.
                        Miller did not practice on Wednesday or Thursday.
                        His return to the practice field today meant all 53 players on the active roster were participating, including wide receiver Eddie Royal (toe) and running back Willis McGahee (illness), who both missed practice time earlier this week.

Great news this time of year !

I think McGahee will be fine. Miller will play, I just hope the cast doesn't affect him too much.

I think Royal misses this week, JMO.

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
                          Also, people obviously do not remember that Joe Collier's entire Orange Crush defense was designed and built around Randy Gradashar! He led the league in tackles every year of his career (averaging 200 a year). Easily the best draft pick the Broncos ever had!

Though Miller has incredible potential, he has huge shoes to fill to become the best draft pick ever.
                          Yea young fans forget easily Bronco stud of years past

Still Von has been in the running for rook of the week almost every week it seems and deserves the props he is getting
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                          X