X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Originally posted by Potzer01 View Post
    Bleh Bleacher report. Glorified message board. However much I may agree with the supposition.
    And this is a non-glorified message board soooo...

Leave a comment:

• jlo62554
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    NE & GB have poor D's. I could see us having a better chance with TOP with them
    Good point. GB and NO scares me a lot more than NE right now (which is good news considering our schedule). Brady has a lot more trouble handling the blitz than Aaron Rodgers. On the right day I can see the Denver D treating Brady like a rag doll. Not sure about Rodgers, his mobility is vastly underrated.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by jlo62554 View Post
    Well, TOP is currently split about 50/50 with Denver and their opp. over the last 3 games (Denver Offense has it 30:41). Not bad, and much better than with Orton at the helm, but not Earth-shattering either. Ranked 12th overall the last 3 games. NO is ranked 25th, NE 14th, and GB 16th over that same time. I wouldn't count on TOP slowing down Drew Brees and Company, hasn't so far this year.
    NE & GB have poor D's. I could see us having a better chance with TOP with them

Leave a comment:

• jlo62554
    replied
    We don't need to score with them. We just need to keep them off the field, like we have been doing. TOP is the enemy of high-powered offenses
    Well, TOP is currently split about 50/50 with Denver and their opp. over the last 3 games (Denver Offense has it 30:41). Not bad, and much better than with Orton at the helm, but not Earth-shattering either. Ranked 12th overall the last 3 games. NO is ranked 25th, NE 14th, and GB 16th over that same time. I wouldn't count on TOP slowing down Drew Brees and Company, hasn't so far this year.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
    Maybe they should also have to put ESPN Report or ESPN in the title to warn us. Maybe they should also have to put Broncos Country Message Boards or BCMB in the title to warn us.

My point is a good, well thought out, read is a "good read". I vastly prefer what was written here to most of the dribble I hear from the "talking heads".

At no point did this person misrepresent anything. If nothing else, the Bleacher Report offers a forum for aspiring writers. To that end, I would much rather see some of the posts on these boards garner national attention than the uneducated excrement dropped on the vast majority of the public by the supposed "experts"!
    You couldn't have said it any better,thanks for the great interpertation of the read i presented to the forum.Its not where you found it,its the content to the read thats important.

Point givin,it will be very hard to stop Denver because of the style of offense we play.We are getting down to the winter season when you have to run the ball in cold weather and it could be a factor down the stretch.Denver has the advantage going forward with a high powered run game and a very mobile QB,with great defense.
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 12-01-2011, 12:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    We don't need to score with them. We just need to keep them off the field, like we have been doing. TOP is the enemy of high-powered offenses
    But that's what I'm saying, I don't see our defense stopping him when they are on the field. We can't keep them from getting any snaps and brady only needs a few plays to eat your lunch....There are far too many weapons on that team to shut them done when they have the ball. Even if they get the ball 8 times and score 4 of those that's still a lot of points (unless we hold them to fieldgoals)

I dunno I have my doubts about this team being able to keep up with high powered offenses without Tebow and the rest of the offense playing their part.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
    They said we had no chance against NE. .GB and NO. I hope TT sees this cause we know what happens when you tell him you cant and I bet the rest of the team is of the same mindset lately
    We don't, i like how we're playing on D, but we don't have the LB's to stop Hernandez and Gronkowski. The lowest they've scored all season is 17, and that was when Pitt had the ball for 43 minutes. GB and NO along with NE are the teams i can't see us beating. Maybe Bal/Pitt too, but that could be a defensive struggle.

A Colt Mccoy Browns led team beat Tom Brady. And its not just Tebow, the whole team doesnt expect to lose. Keep Brady off the field and scare him with Von and Doom when he does have the ball and we can win.
    Last year, as i said, the lowest they've scored is 17, NE will get their points, but it could be close though if we can keep it like we have in the 4th, then let TT do his thing.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    The main premise of this argument no longer holds water.

The Broncos of the past under different coaching staffs that message would definately hold true. The Dan Reeves era and the Mike Shanahan era would definately come to mind.

However, these are not the same Broncos. Just as these are not the same Browns as in the 80s. Denver has spent several seasons out of the playoff picture. Denver is no longer seen as this team that will make it deep into the playoffs. The Denver team that most are familiar with in recent years is the Denver team that struggles.

Denver hasn't been a legitimate playoff threat since Jake Plummer was their quarterback.

Leave a comment:

• kevlar441
    replied
    Originally posted by FD CO View Post
    There needs to be some sort of warning in the title when people post stuff from there. They should put Bleacher Report or BR in the title to warn us.
    Maybe they should also have to put ESPN Report or ESPN in the title to warn us. Maybe they should also have to put Broncos Country Message Boards or BCMB in the title to warn us.

My point is a good, well thought out, read is a "good read". I vastly prefer what was written here to most of the dribble I hear from the "talking heads".

At no point did this person misrepresent anything. If nothing else, the Bleacher Report offers a forum for aspiring writers. To that end, I would much rather see some of the well educated, thought provoking, posts on these boards garner national attention than the uneducated excrement dropped on the vast majority of the public by the supposed "experts"!
    Last edited by kevlar441; 12-01-2011, 12:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Potzer01
    replied
    However much I may agree with the supposition.
    I agree with the person who wrote an opinion piece about a situation which isn't finite.

Leave a comment:

• Rarelyoffended
    replied
    I can see Denver beating the Pats and Saints....packers ehhh....

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Bleh Bleacher report.
    Do you have anything to add to this thread besides this crap
    Last edited by BroncoSexyDaddy; 12-01-2011, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stuckinjax
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    In all fairness, I don't care how fired up Tebow is....I don't see us beating any of those teams (MAYBE NE, MAYBE but unlikely)

I can't see our defense shutting down Brady, Brees or Rodgers and if Tebow can't match them score for score we aren't going to get it done.
    A Colt Mccoy Browns led team beat Tom Brady. And its not just Tebow, the whole team doesnt expect to lose. Keep Brady off the field and scare him with Von and Doom when he does have the ball and we can win.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    In all fairness, I don't care how fired up Tebow is....I don't see us beating any of those teams (MAYBE NE, MAYBE but unlikely)

I can't see our defense shutting down Brady, Brees or Rodgers and if Tebow can't match them score for score we aren't going to get it done.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    They said we had no chance against NE. .GB and NO. I hope TT sees this cause we know what happens when you tell him you cant and I bet the rest of the team is of the same mindset lately

Leave a comment:

Working...
X