• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos win "Never Say Never," for 3rd straight time

http://www.nfl.com/voting/never-say-never/2011/reg/12

LOL... Making a habit out of it.

GMC "TIM TEBOW AWARD"

Comment

In other news, the sky is blue, water is wet and Tim Tebow wins football games.

Back to you Jim.
      sigpic

Comment

When the regular season ends, it should be fun picking from all of Tebow's comebacks
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          When the regular season ends, it should be fun picking from all of Tebow's comebacks
          Yea, it'd be nice if we could win a couple outright instead of this come from behind crap....I'm not as young as I used to be and this crap is going to give me a heart attack one of these days.
          sigpic

Comment

Miami game should be comeback of the year winner.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Yea, it'd be nice if we could win a couple outright instead of this come from behind crap....I'm not as young as I used to be and this crap is going to give me a heart attack one of these days.
              I've already had a minor heart attack for every pass Tebow completes.

Comment

me and the wife were talking about this last week lol, I just had a major stint with Blood clots and she told me I could not watch broncos games anymore because it may contribute to a clot in my brain or heart attack lol...
                GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                  Miami game should be comeback of the year winner.
                  unless somewhere in this final stretch they're down by 21 pts 3 min left to play and comeout with the W lol. that'd be amazing.

Comment

I'm with you brother. The wins are exciting but at my age sometimes excitement isn't a good thing.
                    sigpic

Comment

Back to you Jim.
                      that one cracked me up...

Comment

ironic that Tim keeps winning the never say never when all any one seems to say about him is that "He will never... "

Comment

Back to you Jim.
                          Too funny

MIA would be my choice also

Every game just about gives me a heart attack, too
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco'sSince77 View Post
                            ironic that Tim keeps winning the never say never when all any one seems to say about him is that "He will never... "
                            I would quote this and put it in my Signature, but I am too lazy.

Comment

Most deserving fanbase in football..

Comment

Working...
                              X