No announcement yet.

Shanahan To Miami not a stretch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Shanahan.. I would hate to see him leave.. He's been with the Broncos since as long as I can remember.. when he came to us I was only 7 years old and I barely remember those games.

Comment

If he gets the boot at the end of the season (which I doubt because we will get into the playoffs) I think he'd be the top choice for Miami, but really, would any of you leave a playoff and potential championship team for the Dolphins? The Phins would have to pay him/us a buttwhack of cash to buy out his contract and we might even get a pick outta it like the Gruden Oak/TB thing. Either way I think there's still too many variables to even think it yet. We're 6-3 on top of our division with a schedule that looks pretty good from here on out. We'll see.

Comment

I dont see why hed leave, the dolphins are gonna be rebuilding for the next couple seasons, or thats how it looks from here, theyre gettin old on d and have next to no talent on O other than theyre Wr's
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Shanny is set in Denver, nice home, he won two SBs there, he has full control of the team, he picks the players and calls the shots. He vetoed Florida, he doesn't want to go back to the college, he has been involved in the NFL for many years and it is in his blood. Only Bill Cower has coached longer and he also seems in no hurry to leave the Steelers either.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X