Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shannon Sharpe.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Elway, Sharpe, and TD. With our D and Elway backed up by a combo of TD & Rube with Smith, Lelie, Watts, and Sharpe to throw to we would be unstoppable. Who would other Defenses concentrate on??

L.Tayler - M. Farr - L. Saban - R. Jackson - F. Little
      C. Gilchrist - G. Mingo - A. Haynes - G. Gonsoulin - J. Turner - W. McDaniel

Comment

Originally posted by daBIGDog
        Elway, Sharpe, and TD. With our D and Elway backed up by a combo of TD & Rube with Smith, Lelie, Watts, and Sharpe to throw to we would be unstoppable. Who would other Defenses concentrate on??
        ^couldn't have said it better myself
        cowards die many deaths ... soljas only die one .... you gotta want it

Comment

This year no doubt.. Shannon Sharpe, But in the last 6 years no Doubte John Elway and TD..... they were great!!!!

Look at this guy!!! He is kicking some asses!!!

|||||Broncos Rulez|||||

Comment

Originally posted by twotone
            Elway, obviously.

Eddie Mac is my number 2, I often dream that he was still playing. I don't think he hung 'em up too early, I just wish the last two years would've gone better. I can't believe he was on the team and barely played his last year. I don't care what anyone says, what he did for the Broncos should've earned him the right to be a starter no matter what.

Recently, TD and Sharpe are up there too.

I'd have to go with Mecklenburg as far as old school guys go. I'd love to see the albino rhino out there with D.J. and Al.
            What you say about Eddie is true, IMO. As much as I admired Elway, Eddie was "my guy" from soon after he arrived.

I was telling my hubby the other day about why I thought Eddies last 2 year production was down. At the time he broke his leg, I saw an interview with Griese where he said he felt somewhat responsible for laying Ed out over the middle in that play, that he could have thrown it better, but football was football, as we all know. When Eddie came back the next year, I think Brian was subconsiously afraid of getting him hurt again, so he just didn't throw to him as often. Then last year it was Jake & Burlein and all the new adjustments for the qbs to get used to, and Lelie.

To me he was every bit as good as before, the opportunities were just lacking. Anyway, again, just my thinking on it. I'll always be an 87 lady!

I'm a McCaffrey Gal,

and now I've Been Lynched!
            A desert sunset as seen from my front door.

Comment

Working...
            X