• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladybronco87
    replied
    Originally posted by twotone
    Elway, obviously.

Eddie Mac is my number 2, I often dream that he was still playing. I don't think he hung 'em up too early, I just wish the last two years would've gone better. I can't believe he was on the team and barely played his last year. I don't care what anyone says, what he did for the Broncos should've earned him the right to be a starter no matter what.

Recently, TD and Sharpe are up there too.

I'd have to go with Mecklenburg as far as old school guys go. I'd love to see the albino rhino out there with D.J. and Al.
    What you say about Eddie is true, IMO. As much as I admired Elway, Eddie was "my guy" from soon after he arrived.

I was telling my hubby the other day about why I thought Eddies last 2 year production was down. At the time he broke his leg, I saw an interview with Griese where he said he felt somewhat responsible for laying Ed out over the middle in that play, that he could have thrown it better, but football was football, as we all know. When Eddie came back the next year, I think Brian was subconsiously afraid of getting him hurt again, so he just didn't throw to him as often. Then last year it was Jake & Burlein and all the new adjustments for the qbs to get used to, and Lelie.

To me he was every bit as good as before, the opportunities were just lacking. Anyway, again, just my thinking on it. I'll always be an 87 lady!

Leave a comment:

• Helderht_
    replied
    This year no doubt.. Shannon Sharpe, But in the last 6 years no Doubte John Elway and TD..... they were great!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bRoNcOs40
    replied
    Originally posted by daBIGDog
    Elway, Sharpe, and TD. With our D and Elway backed up by a combo of TD & Rube with Smith, Lelie, Watts, and Sharpe to throw to we would be unstoppable. Who would other Defenses concentrate on??
    ^couldn't have said it better myself

Leave a comment:

• daBIGDog
    replied
    Elway, Sharpe, and TD. With our D and Elway backed up by a combo of TD & Rube with Smith, Lelie, Watts, and Sharpe to throw to we would be unstoppable. Who would other Defenses concentrate on??

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Shannon Sharpe.

Leave a comment:

• twotone
    replied
    Elway, obviously.

Eddie Mac is my number 2, I often dream that he was still playing. I don't think he hung 'em up too early, I just wish the last two years would've gone better. I can't believe he was on the team and barely played his last year. I don't care what anyone says, what he did for the Broncos should've earned him the right to be a starter no matter what.

Recently, TD and Sharpe are up there too.

I'd have to go with Mecklenburg as far as old school guys go. I'd love to see the albino rhino out there with D.J. and Al.

Leave a comment:

• cuuda
    replied
    lyle Alzado
    Randy Gradishar
    THE THREE AMIGOS
    Terell Davis.....and a whole lot more

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    isn't it obvious? the person 99% of the fans are missing are this dude that has some car dealership. every time we bring in a new qb it's BRING BACK THE CAR DEALERSHIP GUY! THIS NEW QB WILL CHOKE BECAUSE HE DOES NOT OWN A CAR DEALERSHIP!

Leave a comment:

• merrygoroundrunover
    replied
    Well out of the entire NFL it would be hands down Berry Sanders, but on the broncos it would be TD

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    On my list:
    1. Terrell Davis
    2. John Elway
    3. Steve Atwater
    4. Eddie Mac
    5. Shannon Sharpe
    6. Tom Jackson
    7. Karl Mecklengburg(I think thats out you spell it)
    8. Louis Wright
    sniff

Leave a comment:

• jbradley1989
    replied
    TD didn't retire till last year. It's the TD before his knee injury that we want.
    Shannon Sharpe is the most missed guy since last year.

Leave a comment:

• bRoNcOs40
    replied
    Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    On my list:
    1. Terrell Davis
    2. John Elway
    3. Steve Atwater
    4. Eddie Mac
    5. Shannon Sharpe
    6. Tom Jackson
    8. Louis Wright
    ^ all greats indeed

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    On my list:
    1. Terrell Davis
    2. John Elway
    3. Steve Atwater
    4. Eddie Mac
    5. Shannon Sharpe
    6. Tom Jackson
    8. Louis Wright

Leave a comment:

• ChargersAreHere
    replied
    the defensive of line you guys play, they will retire after a career ending chop block.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco D
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCF
    Err, Howard Griffith?
    duh to me.......Thank You.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X