• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller out

Per Gary Miller on twitter.

Originally posted by BroncoManiac99 View Post
    Per Gary Miller on twitter.
    Ya, Lindsay Jones confirms this as well. Now, I'm very nervous for today's game....

Comment

NO .........................:shake::shake::shake:
      You better step your game up Haggan.
      sigpic

Comment

Ugh. Bump that.
        sigpic
        Sig by Blondie79

Comment

thought so...the decisive move to bring up MM on Monday was the tipoff. Smart to keep the Vikes guessing all week. The offense is going to have to score some points today...

Comment

eh its probably for the best, we don't want such a small injury to be a big deal down the stretch. I'm confident our defense takes care of business without Von.

Comment

I feel that our defense will be able to step up in his absence. I would rather not take any chances.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dgobronco View Post
                thought so...the decisive move to bring up MM on Monday was the tipoff. Smart to keep the Vikes guessing all week. The offense is going to have to score some points today...
                Can they though?

Comment

Elvis should be able to do a decent enough job rushing the passer, however it was Von's ability to make big plays in big times that will go unmatched.

Comment

Ugh

If Haggan starts, lets hope he can have a game like he did against KC last season

Comment

We still have Tebow and HE is the most important person on this team. Not worried about the Miller absence, we will win this game! There's not a doubt in my mind. Then Merrril Hodge can come up with another excuse as to why the Broncos are winning even without their defensive stud.

Comment

Dammit...................

Comment

Originally posted by Cardoso View Post
                          We still have Tebow and HE is the most important person on this team. Not worried about the Miller absence, we will win this game! There's not a doubt in my mind. Then Merrril Hodge can come up with another excuse as to why the Broncos are winning even without their defensive stud.
                          Tebow is great, and the leadership he brings to the entire team is valuable. But Miller is our playmaker. Without him, Tebow wouldn't have been in the position to do his "Tebow Thing".

The absence of Miller could prove to be very significant...let's hope Haggan can partially fill in those huge shoes.

Comment

I'm not mad about this. Haggan is a more than capable replacement when we are playing a 2-9 team.

This is a game we should win with or without Von. Let our beast rest so he can destroy Hanie next week
                            sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                            Sig by: MHS

Comment

That sucks..

He provided BIG plays at BIG points in the game, MANY times this season.

We need to score some points.
                              We need our d to step up heavy.

Letsgetit.

Comment

Working...
                              X