just saw the 63 yard kick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    You sure can tell how young the Broncos base is in here...
    Yeah. Sheesh. I knew there were a lot of young fans but that Elam kick wasn't that long ago...
    The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

But I digress, it's great to have the young fans. It just means the fanbase keep growing, which is never a bad thing.
      The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

i was 10 when elam nailed that kick..remember it like it was just yesterday. how old are most ppl around here..16-25? thats my guess.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _BrusT_
          I can remeber it. I was lucky to see that game live on a german sport channel this day. Did anyone saw the other guy who had a 63 yard kick ? Saw it on Inside NFL, among the highlight plays. This guy looked strange cuz of his foot, had some kind of injury I think, but he was a heck of a kicker. He had some unique style.
          Yeah....Demsey played for the Saints, and they were playing against the Lions.....The Lions had a player named Alex Karris( who later went on to play in a movie entitled "Blazing Saddles" (Mongo)........Alex said they (defense) were laughing at this upcoming attempt at a field goal, he was able to break thru the line and he stopped and then he heard something that sounded like a cannon going off....and the rest is history.....I was able to see the game and then I saw Alex on the "Johnny Carson Show" telling about the kick......Later
          "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Originally posted by kcarr26
            i was 10 when elam nailed that kick..remember it like it was just yesterday. how old are most ppl around here..16-25? thats my guess.
            You must have gotten the game though I take it? Some of us didn't.

Comment

I was lucky enough to see the game, it was awsome and I still remember it. I was jumping around the house just like he was in the endzone after the kick, it was a great day! I tried to find a link that shows it but to no avail. I'll keep trying.
              Have allways been Broncos & will allways be Broncos... ORANGE & BLUE FOREVER BABY!!!
              Thanks SixxGunz for the Avatar! Thanks Vulcan for the FanClub Card!

Comment

i saw that kick live.... i remember i was the only one in the room, everybody else was in the kitchen startin to eat; when i came in and told em elam kicked a 63 yarder, they all alughed at me until they showed the highlight....
                Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Yes, it was awsome! If anyone has a link that shows it or knows where to get it let me know, I would really love to see it again.
                  Have allways been Broncos & will allways be Broncos... ORANGE & BLUE FOREVER BABY!!!
                  Thanks SixxGunz for the Avatar! Thanks Vulcan for the FanClub Card!

Comment

Working...
                  X