Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Colin Cowherd just say what I thought he said???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Colin Cowherd just say what I thought he said???

"Sanchez is better at doing what doing Tebow does than Tebow. He has been coming from behind in games more and against better opponents for longer? Yet Tebow is a messiah and Sanchez is a bum."

Sanchez does do one thing more than Tebow...that is lose games with his arm...see our game earlier this year.

Cowherd is an idiot I wouldn't sweat it. I've seen that kid throw games away by himself.

Comment

haha yeah i heard that too.....thought it was funny
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

I didn't see this. Do you have a link?

Comment

He has been a Sanchez fan from the beginning.

Comment

He's a pot stirrer, nothing more. Just listen to him. Every word that comes out his mouth is in a ranting tone.
            #swapping

Comment

Everyone just needs to accept that all these analysts, commentators, columnists, etc. have some type of bias or "dog in the fight".

We can consistently rag on them, or just accept that everyone has a bias and thus views things from a personal vantage point.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                Everyone just needs to accept that all these analysts, commentators, columnists, etc. have some type of bias or "dog in the fight".

We can consistently rag on them, or just accept that everyone has a bias and thus views things from a personal vantage point.
                Great point.

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post

You are so right on. And if they have played football, their old positions is the only thing important. Old WR's bag on Tebow more than anyone.

Comment

Cowherd favors his large markets

NY/LA/Dallas

He is a slave to his biggest markets, and an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOrange7 View Post
                      Cowherd favors his large markets

NY/LA/Dallas

He is a slave to his biggest markets, and an idiot.

This is very accurate.

Comment

I have no idea how these ESPN personalities have jobs. They must have naked pictures of their boss and are blackmailing them to keep them on the air.

Comment

Beadle needs to just slap the crap out of him.

Comment

I'm pissed that 102.3 is picking up Cowherd and national shows and ditching Vic and Gary, and Cecil Lammy.

I'm not going to have any reason to listen to 102.3 after the end of this season

Comment

Colin Cowherd is garbage. I love how condescending he is when his callers have a valid argument. He wonders why Sanchez doesn't get as much credit for his wins compared to Tebow? Sanchez doesn't take half the critizicm Tebow does. Do people consistently say Sanchez cant play in this league? Do they judge his every throw? No, they give him to much credit for getting to the AFCG two years in a row and then blame him when he makes mistakes and doesn't learn from them.

Colin says he isn't a fan of teams but he constantly states how he is an avid Cowboy follower. He can't even admit that his Coach is an idiot for icing his own kicker.

Comment

Working...
                              X