Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Colin Cowherd just say what I thought he said???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just heard that and told my manager at work that Cowherd is still the biggest hater to give him any credit. Like i tell people who are wrong... "Admit Defeat"
    PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

BTW is there anyway to catch this Vic and Gary online? I live in Ohio.
      PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

Comment

Cowherd is trollin'
        the only explanation...

or he has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_N_Broncs View Post
          BTW is there anyway to catch this Vic and Gary online? I live in Ohio.
          it's www.denversportsstation.com They're on until 9 am Mountain time Monday-Friday...but only until the end of the year. :-(
          Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Comment

He will never give Tebow any credit...do you know how long it took him to give Aaron Rodgers credit?

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
              I'm pissed that 102.3 is picking up Cowherd and national shows and ditching Vic and Gary, and Cecil Lammy.

I'm not going to have any reason to listen to 102.3 after the end of this season

Vic and Gary.. Cecil.. those guys are good. Love their local angle..
              their open mindedness.. their profesional perspective.

Too bad the station wont give Vic and Gary and Cecil the time slot
              that is totaly wasted on Les "The Oaf" Shapiro.

Shapiro is an offensive know it all.. his daily,smug, self agrandizement is annoying.
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by shygirl View Post
                it's www.denversportsstation.com They're on until 9 am Mountain time Monday-Friday...but only until the end of the year. :-(
                Thanks! I am tired of hearing about the Browns and Bengals.

Comment

This coming from a guy who said "Tebow in the NFL is a joke"... no surprise here. He's right behind Hoge in the hater line.
                  Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                    I'm pissed that 102.3 is picking up Cowherd and national shows and ditching Vic and Gary, and Cecil Lammy.

I'm not going to have any reason to listen to 102.3 after the end of this season
                    WHAT?!?!?!

I hadn't heard this.

This is sad.

I'll not listen anymore myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                      Cowherd is trollin'
                      the only explanation...

or he has gone crazy.
                      And he makes fun of the NHL, which makes me want to skate over his face.

So, another Bronco fan from Montreal eh?

Comment

I keep telling people that he's an idiot
                        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by Elway'sGhost View Post
                          And he makes fun of the NHL, which makes me want to skate over his face.

So, another Bronco fan from Montreal eh?
                          He bashes the NHL cause ESPN dropped them. Besides watching the world series of poker and women's 9 ball is so much better

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            I keep telling people that he's an idiot
                            I don't mind people being abrasive, if it's already in their nature.

But you can tell with this guy that he tests the winds first, then takes the opposing point of view just to get people riled up. I stopped listening to that D-bag a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Elway'sGhost View Post
                              I don't mind people being abrasive, if it's already in their nature.

But you can tell with this guy that he tests the winds first, then takes the opposing point of view just to get people riled up. I stopped listening to that D-bag a long time ago.
                              As did I. I stopped after we went 6-1
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                                Everyone just needs to accept that all these analysts, commentators, columnists, etc. have some type of bias or "dog in the fight".

We can consistently rag on them, or just accept that everyone has a bias and thus views things from a personal vantage point.
                                Also we should realize that they know what reaction they are going to get by saying what they're saying. They've already thought about it ahead of time, so if they're saying it anyway it's because they want that reaction. Conflict gets ratings and sells books and makes money for the analyst whether it's in politics or sports or whatever it is.

Basically, guys like Cowherd are attention w*****. They know it. We know it. Everyone knows it, but they still make a living off of it.
                                2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

Comment

Working...
                                X