Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to give kudos to Brian Dawkins

Man is playing lights out football this year

I absolutely love the energy he's bringing to the ball club this year. The man wants a Superbowl gawsh darn it. And you know he's feeling that taste on his tounge.. True leader among men, hitting hard and strong this year

Mile High Salute to BDAWK

I was thinking about bdawk the other day and if I am correct there is a optional second year in his new contract which I think we should use, the man is back to playing at a very high level
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

I think Brian Billick said it best, the Eagles haven't been the same since Dawkins left.
      sigpic

Comment

Brian Dawkins is good in every way. The way he plays,and the way he unselfishly inspires and teaches the young ones.

Brian Dawkins, Joe Mayes and Broderick Bunkly...Thanks Philly..

It says a lot about the priorities in Philly, and why they struggle.

I am thrilled to call Brian Dawkins a Bronco. He is just what we needed when we needed it.
        Waiting to hear from adoption agency

Comment

At the beginning of the season, a lot of people on the message board said Dawk was done and shouldn't be playing.

All I have to say is they deserve a decent portion of crow on their plates.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RazR View Post
            At the beginning of the season, a lot of people on the message board said Dawk was done and shouldn't be playing.

I was one of them.. Well I never said DONE and shouldn't be playing.. But I was saying that he's mostly burnt out.. And he was last year..

Well now look at what this team is doing to him. He looks proud and happy to be out there each and every week. I love it

Bdawk da man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
              I was one of them.. Well I never said DONE and shouldn't be playing.. But I was saying that he's mostly burnt out.. And he was last year..

Well now look at what this team is doing to him. He looks proud and happy to be out there each and every week. I love it

Bdawk da man!!!
              Yes indeed And the man deserves a ring.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RazR View Post

Yes, I was one of them. Thought he'd lost a step, but man has he proved me wrong! Glad he's still here.

P.S. Crow aint so bad as long as you use a lot of Cholula!

Comment

Originally posted by mray View Post
                  Yes, I was one of them. Thought he'd lost a step, but man has he proved me wrong! Glad he's still here.

P.S. Crow aint so bad as long as you use a lot of Cholula!
                  hahaha!

10char...bdawk!
                  sigpic

Comment

Man is playing lights out football this year

I absolutely love the energy he's bringing to the ball club this year. The man wants a Superbowl gawsh darn it. And you know he's feeling that taste on his tounge.. True leader among men, hitting hard and strong this year

Mile High Salute to BDAWK
                    <signed>

He is making plays in big spots. Not only is he the leader with all the intangibles, he's making plays that are completely tangible

The cliche term, 'the guy just flies around the field' takes on literal meaning when talking about Dawk -it's no wonder he was once called an Eagle
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      <signed>

He is making plays in big spots. Not only is he the leader with all the intangibles, he's making plays that are completely tangible

The cliche term, 'the guy just flies around the field' takes on literal meaning when talking about Dawk -it's no wonder he was once called an Eagle
                      ABSOLUTELY!!!

If anyone can get a snapshot or pic of when Bdawk PUMMELED Philip Rivers theres a big chunk of CP waitin for ya' :thumb:

Comment

He's still one of the best open field tacklers in the game. It makes a huge difference when our front seven does it's job and doesn't leave the back end of the defense exposed.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

not just the draft

he is a big time leaper or maybe pouncer is better an earlier comment made not only about bdawk but mays an bunkley who all three make big contributions to this team shows us free agency at work for the broncos

Comment

He's still a little slow in coverage occasionally, but he's playing good.

Comment

ABSOLUTELY!!!

If anyone can get a snapshot or pic of when Bdawk PUMMELED Philip Rivers theres a big chunk of CP waitin for ya' :thumb:
                              I couldn't find it. I looked, not for the CP, but because I wanted to see Rivers getting pummeled.

I love Dawkins. He brings more to the team than just his play on the field.
                              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                              X