Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to give kudos to Brian Dawkins

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just wanted to give kudos to Brian Dawkins

    Man is playing lights out football this year

    I absolutely love the energy he's bringing to the ball club this year. The man wants a Superbowl gawsh darn it. And you know he's feeling that taste on his tounge.. True leader among men, hitting hard and strong this year


    Mile High Salute to BDAWK

  • #2
    I was thinking about bdawk the other day and if I am correct there is a optional second year in his new contract which I think we should use, the man is back to playing at a very high level
    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think Brian Billick said it best, the Eagles haven't been the same since Dawkins left.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Brian Dawkins is good in every way. The way he plays,and the way he unselfishly inspires and teaches the young ones.

        Brian Dawkins, Joe Mayes and Broderick Bunkly...Thanks Philly..

        It says a lot about the priorities in Philly, and why they struggle.

        I am thrilled to call Brian Dawkins a Bronco. He is just what we needed when we needed it.
        Waiting to hear from adoption agency

        Comment


        • #5
          At the beginning of the season, a lot of people on the message board said Dawk was done and shouldn't be playing.

          All I have to say is they deserve a decent portion of crow on their plates.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RazR View Post
            At the beginning of the season, a lot of people on the message board said Dawk was done and shouldn't be playing.

            All I have to say is they deserve a decent portion of crow on their plates.
            I was one of them.. Well I never said DONE and shouldn't be playing.. But I was saying that he's mostly burnt out.. And he was last year..

            Well now look at what this team is doing to him. He looks proud and happy to be out there each and every week. I love it

            Bdawk da man!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
              I was one of them.. Well I never said DONE and shouldn't be playing.. But I was saying that he's mostly burnt out.. And he was last year..

              Well now look at what this team is doing to him. He looks proud and happy to be out there each and every week. I love it

              Bdawk da man!!!
              Yes indeed And the man deserves a ring.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RazR View Post
                At the beginning of the season, a lot of people on the message board said Dawk was done and shouldn't be playing.

                All I have to say is they deserve a decent portion of crow on their plates.
                Yes, I was one of them. Thought he'd lost a step, but man has he proved me wrong! Glad he's still here.

                P.S. Crow aint so bad as long as you use a lot of Cholula!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mray View Post
                  Yes, I was one of them. Thought he'd lost a step, but man has he proved me wrong! Glad he's still here.

                  P.S. Crow aint so bad as long as you use a lot of Cholula!
                  hahaha!

                  10char...bdawk!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                    Man is playing lights out football this year

                    I absolutely love the energy he's bringing to the ball club this year. The man wants a Superbowl gawsh darn it. And you know he's feeling that taste on his tounge.. True leader among men, hitting hard and strong this year

                    Mile High Salute to BDAWK
                    <signed>

                    He is making plays in big spots. Not only is he the leader with all the intangibles, he's making plays that are completely tangible

                    The cliche term, 'the guy just flies around the field' takes on literal meaning when talking about Dawk -it's no wonder he was once called an Eagle
                    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      <signed>

                      He is making plays in big spots. Not only is he the leader with all the intangibles, he's making plays that are completely tangible

                      The cliche term, 'the guy just flies around the field' takes on literal meaning when talking about Dawk -it's no wonder he was once called an Eagle
                      ABSOLUTELY!!!

                      If anyone can get a snapshot or pic of when Bdawk PUMMELED Philip Rivers theres a big chunk of CP waitin for ya' :thumb:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He's still one of the best open field tacklers in the game. It makes a huge difference when our front seven does it's job and doesn't leave the back end of the defense exposed.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          not just the draft

                          he is a big time leaper or maybe pouncer is better an earlier comment made not only about bdawk but mays an bunkley who all three make big contributions to this team shows us free agency at work for the broncos

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            He's still a little slow in coverage occasionally, but he's playing good.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                              ABSOLUTELY!!!

                              If anyone can get a snapshot or pic of when Bdawk PUMMELED Philip Rivers theres a big chunk of CP waitin for ya' :thumb:
                              I couldn't find it. I looked, not for the CP, but because I wanted to see Rivers getting pummeled.

                              I love Dawkins. He brings more to the team than just his play on the field.
                              Administrator

                              Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                              Lupus Awareness

                              "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X