Beadles & Walton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beadles & Walton

I have to say last year I was unimpressed with the play of the two young interrior line men. But ever since the Detroit game when they limited the impact of Suh. These kids have played great and been key contributors during our 6-1 streak. Clady & Kuper have been proven players & with the emergence of Orlando Franklin we have the makings of a great O Line for years to come. I know McGahee and Tebow agree.
    Last edited by OGLouieD*; 12-07-2011, 12:19 PM.
    sigpic

Two more successes of McD
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Beadles has impressed i still think him and franklin nees to switch spots.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
        have you been watching any of the games??? franklin is really starting to excell at right tackle as they are starting to leave him one on one all by himself plus beadles, kuper and walton are really starting to get some push in the middle and are starting to really look good together
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Franklin is probably, as much as anybody else, the most improved player on this team. He went from liability to really playing well. Plus, Beadles isn't that good at all at tackle, I would hate the move.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

I like both players and think they have a great future in Denver.

That being said any O-linemen would be licking their chops run blocking 90% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
              have you been watching any of the games??? franklin is really starting to excell at right tackle as they are starting to leave him one on one all by himself plus beadles, kuper and walton are really starting to get some push in the middle and are starting to really look good together
              No i dont watch football.
              sigpic

Comment

Great points about Franklins improvement and the interrior 3s development
                sigpic

Comment

No i dont watch football.
                  I didn't think so from your post
                  A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Nah, Beadles has been great at LG, and Franklin has been getting better and better each week at RT.

Comment

Franklin has really improved and played well at RT.

Beadles and Walton have shown some improvement, but both had an iffy game against Minn. I'm still not sold on both.

Comment

last hyear our time with out ryan harris should have proved beadles lacks the atheletism for OT
                        sigpic
                        oakland raders gm
                        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

O-Line

Recently I had occasion to revisit the game @ KC specifically watch the OL. I repeated each play until I could tell what each guy did on each play.

When I was finished, I thought it was like watching 30+ minutes of sled drills. KC was in a straight 50 with the Guards uncovered and they were out on the inside backers every play. They also used a lot of influence which tricked the Chiefs' D every time.

Beadles has become one of the best pulling Guards in the NFL. Walton works his way downfield on every run play. These guys cover plays as well as any line, like Franklin's recovery of a Daniel Fells fumble after a reception which downfield.

Franklin is improving with every start. Like most OLs, they are unsung, but are the reason the offense has had success. They pass block well, too.

:thumb:
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Thanks for being polite and discussing the thread instead of using ad homenim.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              Two more successes of McD
                              Too bad he was a ****** bag

Comment

Working...
                              X