Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT is much better then I expected..

Anyone wanna talk about someone besides, "He who shall not be named?"

He was infact a BEAST against the Vikings.

Which archetype do you guys think he fits? He looked tall, elusive, and powerful.

Reminded me maybe of Plax pre-shooting?

Aberration? Expect him to play like this every week?

Thoughts?

I think he looked great playing against a week 2nd..not taken away his break tackles for that TD in any way but still need to see him play like that more before I call him a beast.

But he is getting on the right side of the Tracks now...lol

I hope he can have some great catches this week and keep the chains moving.

Still have not lost hope in him, royal or decker like some on these boards!

Comment

The question was never his talent, he is amazing. the question has always been can he stay healthy. It was good to see him go the whole game while being heavily involved and not get banged up. To me he is Marshall 2.0 if he stays healthy
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

I hope this was a turning point. He can be really good.
        Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
        You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

I've been looking for this kind of performance from DT since he was drafted. I really think he can be a top receiver.

Comment

Originally posted by Potzer01 View Post
            Anyone wanna talk about someone besides, "He who shall not be named?"

He was infact a BEAST against the Vikings.

Which archetype do you guys think he fits? He looked tall, elusive, and powerful.

Reminded me maybe of Plax pre-shooting?

Aberration? Expect him to play like this every week?

Thoughts?
            He's faster than Plax was, and probably stronger. He's still undisciplined with his routes sometimes. One example is the TD pass that initially looked like Tebow overthrew him. The throw was actually perfect, and impressed me quite a bit in the face of the blitz.

When you look closer at the route you can see that DT hesitated and turned to look at Tebow, then continued his route. He later admitted that if he would have ran through his route he would have had another TD.

He's got all the physical tools, and it appears that his speed is coming back after the achilles injury.

He's got the physical tools to be elite. He's already an excellent down field blocker. He just needs to work on being more disciplined in his routes.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Demaryius Thomas was out the first six games recovering from a serious injury. He wasn't able to practice for the first month of the season.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I hope he stays healthy, because he is a beast to be reckoned with.
                sigpic

Comment

DT has ALL the potential in the world. He showed flashes in that scrimmage at Mile High his rookie year, then he re-injured the foot that gave him fits in college.

He came back to play a few games last year and showed more flashes and then for some reason we used him as a Punt Returner and got lit up and injured again. I think he came back again from that before the Achilles injury.

The only real problem with DT so far has been his ability to stay healthy and get into a groove. Most wondered how explosive he could be after the Achilles injury and so far I have not seen anything to say it's slowed him down.

I just hope he can stay healthy and realize the potential he has...which if ever realized is very scary (for other teams and defenders).

Thx,
                  Joe
                  To live is to suffer, to survive is to find meaning in the suffering.

sigpic

Comment

Question was never talent like someone said it's health ...DT is a monster tho

Bigger (size), and faster with way better leaping ability than Bmarsh ...way better deep threat

Great deep threat period...people didn't/don't call him baby Megatron for no reason

Comment

Great KR too.
                      sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Originally posted by muse View Post
                        Great KR too.
                        Lol.....10char

Comment

Is it just me or does he look absolutely GIANT out there?
                          sigpic
                          photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by MightyHorse View Post
                            Is it just me or does he look absolutely GIANT out there?
                            He is huge ...and one underrated aspect is his jumping ability ...it's ridiculous but like I said, you don't just get given the title baby Megatron

Comment

Yeah I think he's gonna be pretty dang special. It must be a terrifying experience th bo a db and have that monster comin at ya.
                              sigpic
                              photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X