Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT is much better then I expected..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by dipablo View Post
    The question was never his talent, he is amazing. the question has always been can he stay healthy. It was good to see him go the whole game while being heavily involved and not get banged up. To me he is Marshall 2.0 if he stays healthy
    This. To me the 2 questions you have to ask. Can he stay consistant, and can he stay healthy. If its yes to both questions, i would say Marshall 2.0 as well.
    PM me if interested in joining a Madden '12 for Xbox 360. Or visit us at xbgl720.com

    Comment


    • #17
      His arms and thighs are huge. He seems like a great kid too, he's used to playing in a unselfish system which is a plus. I'm glad both Brandons walked.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
        His arms and thighs are huge. He seems like a great kid too, he's used to playing in a unselfish system which is a plus. I'm glad both Brandons walked.
        My cousin and her boyfriend met DT at a bowling/ charity deal a few weeks back... they said he is freaking huge and cut. He was also one of the nicest people they met all night.

        As much of a Chumpstain as McDaniels turned out to be, he did have something right picking these super athletic, CHARACTER guys in the draft.

        I think Mc is going to be a heck of a coach some day, just not at 5,280 feet.
        A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

        #87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
          My cousin and her boyfriend met DT at a bowling/ charity deal a few weeks back... they said he is freaking huge and cut. He was also one of the nicest people they met all night.

          As much of a Chumpstain as McDaniels turned out to be, he did have something right picking these super athletic, CHARACTER guys in the draft.

          I think Mc is going to be a heck of a coach some day, just not at 5,280 feet.
          100% agree... I think he needs to 'grow up' a bit. That being said I am sure someday he will make an excellent coach.

          and a few of his picks are starting to pay off. Hope to god DT stays healthy.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Remedy View Post
            100% agree... I think he needs to 'grow up' a bit. That being said I am sure someday he will make an excellent coach.

            and a few of his picks are starting to pay off. Hope to god DT stays healthy.

            He was just given to much on his plate for his first turn as HC. I loved his passion and fire... I like that he picked up solid footballs players who were not idiots off the field....

            The think I liked LEAST was his questionable integrity, with the filming thing... I cannot tolerate liars and cheats.

            Chock up to being dumb and a learnign expereince... but you're right, some of his picks are looking pretty nice....
            A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

            #87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

            Comment


            • #21
              As others have said, it's never been about talent, it's health.

              Talent wise, he's as good as it gets, 6-3 230+, runs a 4.4, big leaping ability, if he stays healthy, he's gonna be a force in this league.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                As others have said, it's never been about talent, it's health.

                Talent wise, he's as good as it gets, 6-3 230+, runs a 4.4, big leaping ability, if he stays healthy, he's gonna be a force in this league.
                hmmmm

                DT's only got 1", 5 lbs, and about 10 seconds on me....
                A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

                #87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

                Comment


                • #23
                  lol " and about 10 seconds"
                  hahahahahaha fav post of the day so far

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                    lol " and about 10 seconds"
                    hahahahahaha fav post of the day so far
                    and that was probably being kind..... after all, its almost X-mas
                    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

                    #87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      The team as a whole has been getting better and better.

                      If you now add in DT and if he can play like he did against the Vikings, then we just got a whole lot scarier for opposing teams.
                      2 of the top 3 NFL QBs of all time have been Broncos

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
                        hmmmm

                        DT's only got 1", 5 lbs, and about 10 seconds on me....
                        LMAO, i'll give you a pass....

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
                          and that was probably being kind..... after all, its almost X-mas
                          The holidays always add seconds onto my 40 time ...
                          Mind you the snow/ice doesnt help either... but I digress haha
                          I dont think I DRIVE the 40 in the time some of these guys do it in... yeash

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                            The holidays always add seconds onto my 40 time ...
                            Mind you the snow/ice doesnt help either... but I digress haha
                            I dont think I DRIVE the 40 in the time some of these guys do it in... yeash
                            LOL! The fastest I've ever ran the 40 was a 4.51 in track and field during my senior year in high school. That was 2 years ago. I've pretty much gotten lazy in college.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                              The holidays always add seconds onto my 40 time ...
                              Mind you the snow/ice doesnt help either... but I digress haha
                              I dont think I DRIVE the 40 in the time some of these guys do it in... yeash
                              For elite athletes like you and I, X-mas dinner and a gallon of egg nog don't do us any favors....

                              My Civic takes a minute to get to 60MPH..... on the flip side, it never needs repair...

                              Its crazy to watch those guys at the combine... can you imagine have to HIT 6'3" 203 running at you full speed? I am not even kidding, I would just step out of the way, and after the game file my retirement papers....
                              A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

                              #87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
                                LOL! The fastest I've ever ran the 40 was a 4.51 in track and field during my senior year in high school. That was 2 years ago. I've pretty much gotten lazy in college.
                                that actually impressive...

                                Does it impress you that I know run a 10.5 minute mile and my hip hurts after 3?
                                A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

                                #87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X