Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DT is much better then I expected..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I wish fans were rational.

    The Vikings were playing without their top 3 cornerbacks (includes Winfield and Cook) and top 2 safeties (Husain Abdullah and Tyrell Johnson).

    Demaryius Thomas was the beneficiary of a banged up Vikings secondary. Most of his catches were clearly blown coverage. The only great play he made was the one where he got open for Tim Tebow and turned the short pass into a touchdown.

    He doesn't look 100% to me. But I'm excited to see him at full strength for 2012.


    sigpic


    FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



    :cool:

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      LMAO, i'll give you a pass....
      yeah, and my hands are as soft as pampers....









      Got Pampers, Eddie..... oh snap!
      A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

      #87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        I wish fans were rational.

        The Vikings were playing without their top 3 cornerbacks (includes Winfield and Cook) and top 2 safeties (Husain Abdullah and Tyrell Johnson).

        Demaryius Thomas was the beneficiary of a banged up Vikings secondary. Most of his catches were clearly blown coverage. The only great play he made was the one where he got open for Tim Tebow and turned the short pass into a touchdown.

        He doesn't look 100% to me. But I'm excited to see him at full strength for 2012.
        Well that certianly puts the old Black Cloud over the Fun Parade.....


        Just Joshin, its just nice to seem him on the field trying to get back at it
        A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

        #87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
          Well that certianly puts the old Black Cloud over the Fun Parade.....


          Just Joshin, its just nice to seem him on the field trying to get back at it
          I'm not being a hater or anything. Just being realistic and analyzing the situation objectively.


          sigpic


          FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



          :cool:

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            I'm not being a hater or anything. Just being realistic and analyzing the situation objectively.
            If the
            Cutler/McDaniels - Orton/Tebow -Tebow/Anything

            debates/arguments have taught me anything it is that these boards are not the place for objectional, rational and realistic analysis. haha

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
              I wish fans were rational.

              The Vikings were playing without their top 3 cornerbacks (includes Winfield and Cook) and top 2 safeties (Husain Abdullah and Tyrell Johnson).

              Demaryius Thomas was the beneficiary of a banged up Vikings secondary. Most of his catches were clearly blown coverage. The only great play he made was the one where he got open for Tim Tebow and turned the short pass into a touchdown.

              He doesn't look 100% to me. But I'm excited to see him at full strength for 2012.
              It's hard to cover deep when your D has eight in the box expecting to defend Option. Call it blown if you like, but this is a classic example of how worrying about Option forces assignments and vanilla coverages.
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                It's hard to cover deep when your D has eight in the box expecting to defend Option. Call it blown if you like, but this is a classic example of how worrying about Option forces assignments and vanilla coverages.
                Also, when Tebow hit DT on the first TD pass the safety was reading his eyes as Decker crossed the field. That's why the safety left the deep part of the field. He thought he could jump the route. Tebow looked him off which opened the fly.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Terrell Owens is the perfect comparison to me. both are 6'3 DT is 235 while TO was 230. both run high 4.3 low 4.4. both don't have the best hands, but it appear the plays either would make is worth for the drops they have.
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    T.O. with good character. Or Baby Megatron
                    Denver Broncos GM
                    Originally posted by Mosk
                    Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I'm VERY happy to see him getting involved.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
                        T.O. with good character. Or Baby Megatron
                        either is OK with me. haha

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          i will be drafting DT in a decent position next year cause he is gonna be a beast.
                          sigpic
                          oakland raders gm
                          latavis murray trade bait

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X