Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    i will be drafting DT in a decent position next year cause he is gonna be a beast.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    T.O. with good character. Or Baby Megatron
    either is OK with me. haha

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    I'm VERY happy to see him getting involved.

Leave a comment:

• THEdraftnik
    replied
    T.O. with good character. Or Baby Megatron

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Terrell Owens is the perfect comparison to me. both are 6'3 DT is 235 while TO was 230. both run high 4.3 low 4.4. both don't have the best hands, but it appear the plays either would make is worth for the drops they have.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    It's hard to cover deep when your D has eight in the box expecting to defend Option. Call it blown if you like, but this is a classic example of how worrying about Option forces assignments and vanilla coverages.
    Also, when Tebow hit DT on the first TD pass the safety was reading his eyes as Decker crossed the field. That's why the safety left the deep part of the field. He thought he could jump the route. Tebow looked him off which opened the fly.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    I wish fans were rational.

The Vikings were playing without their top 3 cornerbacks (includes Winfield and Cook) and top 2 safeties (Husain Abdullah and Tyrell Johnson).

Demaryius Thomas was the beneficiary of a banged up Vikings secondary. Most of his catches were clearly blown coverage. The only great play he made was the one where he got open for Tim Tebow and turned the short pass into a touchdown.

He doesn't look 100% to me. But I'm excited to see him at full strength for 2012.
    It's hard to cover deep when your D has eight in the box expecting to defend Option. Call it blown if you like, but this is a classic example of how worrying about Option forces assignments and vanilla coverages.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    I'm not being a hater or anything. Just being realistic and analyzing the situation objectively.
    If the
    Cutler/McDaniels - Orton/Tebow -Tebow/Anything

debates/arguments have taught me anything it is that these boards are not the place for objectional, rational and realistic analysis. haha

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
    Well that certianly puts the old Black Cloud over the Fun Parade.....

Just Joshin, its just nice to seem him on the field trying to get back at it
    I'm not being a hater or anything. Just being realistic and analyzing the situation objectively.

Leave a comment:

• RockyMtnConvert
    replied

The Vikings were playing without their top 3 cornerbacks (includes Winfield and Cook) and top 2 safeties (Husain Abdullah and Tyrell Johnson).

Demaryius Thomas was the beneficiary of a banged up Vikings secondary. Most of his catches were clearly blown coverage. The only great play he made was the one where he got open for Tim Tebow and turned the short pass into a touchdown.

He doesn't look 100% to me. But I'm excited to see him at full strength for 2012.
    Well that certianly puts the old Black Cloud over the Fun Parade.....

Just Joshin, its just nice to seem him on the field trying to get back at it

Leave a comment:

• RockyMtnConvert
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    LMAO, i'll give you a pass....
    yeah, and my hands are as soft as pampers....

Got Pampers, Eddie..... oh snap!

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RockyMtnConvert
    replied
    Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
    LOL! The fastest I've ever ran the 40 was a 4.51 in track and field during my senior year in high school. That was 2 years ago. I've pretty much gotten lazy in college.
    that actually impressive...

Does it impress you that I know run a 10.5 minute mile and my hip hurts after 3?

Leave a comment:

• RockyMtnConvert
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    The holidays always add seconds onto my 40 time ...
    Mind you the snow/ice doesnt help either... but I digress haha
    I dont think I DRIVE the 40 in the time some of these guys do it in... yeash
    For elite athletes like you and I, X-mas dinner and a gallon of egg nog don't do us any favors....

My Civic takes a minute to get to 60MPH..... on the flip side, it never needs repair...

Its crazy to watch those guys at the combine... can you imagine have to HIT 6'3" 203 running at you full speed? I am not even kidding, I would just step out of the way, and after the game file my retirement papers....

Leave a comment:

• KnoMo#27
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    The holidays always add seconds onto my 40 time ...
    Mind you the snow/ice doesnt help either... but I digress haha
    I dont think I DRIVE the 40 in the time some of these guys do it in... yeash
    LOL! The fastest I've ever ran the 40 was a 4.51 in track and field during my senior year in high school. That was 2 years ago. I've pretty much gotten lazy in college.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X