Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit should John Fox get for our season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox deserves A LOT of credit

let's go

Tebow, O-line and Magahee 30%
    Defense 30%
    Fox 30%
    Elway 10% (for hiring Fox and not being overly hard headed about Orton)

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
      Fox deserves A LOT of credit

let's go

Tebow, O-line and Magahee 30%
      Defense 30%
      Fox 30%
      Elway 10% (for hiring Fox and not being overly hard headed about Orton)
      We have one of the best special teams and teamers (Colquitt) in the NFL. And Prater is clutch. The deserve a tone of credit.

I say stop with the percentages

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        Probably most of the credit. It seems to me that Fox knows he doesn't have a particularly good team, and he's adopted a high-variance strategy (specifically trying to minimize the number of possessions in the game) to improve our chances of winning any given matchup. We've had a lot of luck in our wins (few turnovers of our own, defensive touchdowns, big plays coming at the most opportune times), and we can't count on that to continue, but Fox has put us in a position to make the most out of that luck while we've had it.
        First off I'd like to apologize to Coach Fox for initially not having any hope for his future or ours as HC of the Broncos.

The crow is digesting slowly

I disagree with your assessment of this team not being particularly good. They just weren't motivated/inspired/buying in, etc.

The lineup is the same one that lost the first 4 out of 5 sans Tim.

The bonding agent turned out to be TT and I give the coaching staff and FO credit for taking a flyer on him and giving it their all. Finally thinking outside the box :thumb:

Now for those pesky Bears...
        [sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X