Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone catch me on Sirius NFL Radio talking about the liability that is Andre Goodman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Goodman is having his best year. His game against the Chargers was really impressive, not to mention his late game heroics.
    sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

Crazy8 basically made all of my points.

I'll add that Dennis Allen is using Goodman like Tracy Porter was used in NO. You can catch one in front of me all you want. At some point, you WILL make a mistake and I WILL pick your ass off.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by BossBruce View Post
        His two clutch interceptions (right place, right time) have overshadowed the fact that he's been terrible in coverage. The Bears see this on tape. I'm worried that Hanie has his coming out party throwing at Goodman...much like Ponder had his coming out last week.

Thoughts?
        Hard to throw when you're on your back.

#welcomebackVon
        Denver Broncos GM
        Originally posted by Mosk
        Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Who do you suggest we put in instead of Gooody LoL...
          Goody isn't as bad as people make him out to be, he just gets all the passes his way because most QB's know they have little chance of success against Champ. I have confidence in Goody then any rookie or younger player we have on out team.
          sigpic

Comment

Goodman was getting abused by Plaxico. He covered a rookie against the Chargers.

Aroshmadu absolutely roasted Goodman. That combined with his terrible open field tackling makes him a liability in our defense. I promise you Fox and Allen recognize this and we will be pursuing better options next season.

I suspect many of your opinions will change if we lose again. Wins cover up holes. And Goodman is a MAJOR hole in our defense. None of us know Dennis Allen's scheme and what he is expecting of Goodman so don't give me that crap. We can only judge what we see. And I see Goodman as the weakness in our defense.
            Boss

Comment

Goodman was getting abused by Plaxico. He covered a rookie against the Chargers.
              Really? How many TDs did Plaxico have that game?

Aroshmadu absolutely roasted Goodman. That combined with his terrible open field tackling makes him a liability in our defense. I promise you Fox and Allen recognize this and we will be pursuing better options next season.
              Really? How many TDs did Aromashadu score?

I suspect many of your opinions will change if we lose again. Wins cover up holes. And Goodman is a MAJOR hole in our defense. None of us know Dennis Allen's scheme and what he is expecting of Goodman so don't give me that crap. We can only judge what we see. And I see Goodman as the weakness in our defense.
              So, basically you're citing 2 games where the guy hasn't given up a TD as the reason he's a major hole in our defense, when he hasn't given up any points?

Sorry, but you're wrong. You're criticizing the technique. Not the player. But you don't know how to differentiate between the two.

Comment

Of course he will be judge if we lose, especially if its his fault.....BUT we aren't losing and Goody has WON the game for us a couple of times. How is that a liability? Usually when someone wins the game that's a good thing.
                sigpic
                BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Comment

No clue Brucy. Got a nice ring to it.

Comment

If the standard was "not giving up TDs", there would be 32+ pro bowl caliber cornerbacks in the NFL.
                    Boss

Comment

Obviously the absence of Nate Jones has made people forget what the real definition of a "liability" is.
                      sigpic
                      - ★ -
                      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Bottom line for me, is Champ gives him mad props, so I do too.
                        2016 GM for the Buffalo Bills.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                          He has had his two best games in the last 3 weeks
                          if the jets or vikings were his best games, than he is terrible.

Plaxico abused Andre on a whole drive, and Devin Aromashadu looked like Cris Carter against him.
                          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                            if the jets or vikings were his best games, than he is terrible.

Plaxico abused Andre on a whole drive, and Devin Aromashadu looked like Cris Carter against him.
                            No he was very good in those games. Watch closer.

Comment

terminology

Originally posted by sSync View Post
                              Obviously the absence of Nate Jones has made people forget what the real definition of a "liability" is.
                              Good one! :thumb:
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Goodman has been playing great, go back and watch the games you are complaining about and see that Goody has a lot of great plays on the ball, CBs that play the ball often get catches made on them as well, but they also make things happen, like... game winning TD in Jets game, Game winning int in Vikings game, like Chargers not giving anything up on his side of the field.. all this while being picked on twice as much a s a normal corner because he has one of the GOAT at the position on the opposite side of the field.... people here need to understand a little about football before calling players (that give us their all to make wins happen) out
                                GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X