Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zanataki
    replied
    Have my Champ, Davis, Elway, Tebow Jersey's now just need a Dawkins, Miller, and Doom.

Leave a comment:

• thundercty
    replied
    Originally posted by 91bronco View Post
    He can't shave it now- that's the rally/good luck beard!!!
    :doh:

Of course, didn't think of that!

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    1) Bailey: Thrives despite league rules rigged against him.

2) Steve Atwater: Real MVP of the first Super Bowl victory.

3) Randy Gradishar: Put the pop in the Orange Crush.

4) Karl Mecklenburg: The thinking man's wrecking ball.

5) Louis Wright: Among most underrated corners of all time.
    Man that is some mighty company to have your name listed with I got a little watery when reading it

My favorite all time is Atwater and like Champ he is easily not only one of the greatest to play their respective positions but greatest of all-time in the NFL ... Ask anyone that's a fan of the game from multiple generations who they consider the greatest at their positions and their names will be in the conversation ..

On a side note I went xmas shopping in a store that had Broncos gear in it which is not local in Ohio and man you should seen me .... :dance:

So much for buying gifts for anyone but myself

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    Originally posted by thundercty View Post
    Love Champ but wish he would just shave.

I got a choppa in the car.........BOSSSSS

Leave a comment:

• 91bronco
    replied
    Originally posted by thundercty View Post

He can't shave it now- that's the rally/good luck beard!!!

Leave a comment:

• vLordChronicv
    replied
    need to get a champ jersey

Leave a comment:

• Spice 1
    replied
    My bad! I never saw it. I thought it would've been one of the articles that stayed on the main page for a while. Sorry about that. Just got tired of using the search function..lol
    First time I've seen it, so thanks for the re-post. I would definitely have Champ up there with Smith and Atwater. I didn't get to watch the old Orange Crush defense so I can't speak from experience on those guys.

Leave a comment:

• OGLouieD*
    replied
    Champ is the man I love that he is still a Bronco !!!! However if Miller stays healthy for his entire career he will be the greatest defender in Broncos History hands down

Leave a comment:

• thundercty
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PioneerBroncFan
    replied
    Don't get me wrong, I love Champ and believe that he certainly deserves to be enshrined in Canton. That is a feat that no Broncos Defensive player has achieved or probably will before him. That being said, Gradishar was dominate for more than a decade and Smith and Atwater revolutionized their positions. Champ even knows that a day in which his name is never mentioned by the announcer is a perfect day. For this reason alone, I put those three ahead of Louis Wright and Champ Baily. I do love them all though.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    I know when Champ decided to stay it was the first sign of hope I had in the offseason.

If Champ wanted to chase a ring elsewhere I would have not blamed him one bit

When he chose to stay he became one of my favorite Broncos all time

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    My bad! I never saw it. I thought it would've been one of the articles that stayed on the main page for a while. Sorry about that. Just got tired of using the search function..lol
    I didn't either. Good read! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Originally posted by RichterScale View Post
    Good article, I love Champ, he never minces his words, I really hope we can give him his ring before he retires, I cant think of one player on the roster who deserves it more
    Champ is my favourite player around, but Brian Dawkins is right up there as someone that absolutely should retire with a ring.
    Luckily for both of them they're on the same team, so... get it done boys!

Leave a comment:

• RichterScale
    replied
    Good article, I love Champ, he never minces his words, I really hope we can give him his ring before he retires, I cant think of one player on the roster who deserves it more

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X