Mike Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Anderson

what exactly did Mike Anderson do that he got nailed with a 4 game suspension from the NFL?

he tested positive, it would not be positive for the state or national levels because the levels were so low, for pot.
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

okay...that makes more sense...what flagged him to be tested? Was it routine or another reason?

Comment

Sorry to do it again...

maybe all the chip bags in his locker?
        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

it is unclear if a) he admitted himself earlier on his own into the NFL's drug program, or if b) he tested positive at the random testing the NFL does.
          Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

If they tested all players week by week do you know how would be on the field?

Not very many....

---
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!
            Take care of business Broncos.

Comment

Isn't this the second time he's been caught second hand smoking? If so, maybe he has to be randomly tested because of a prior incident..

Comment

Mike Anderson

Can anybody tell me what Mike Anderson's status is with the Broncos. The Broncos are my favorite team but unfortunately I live in Michigan and don't get much news about them. I know it's got something to do with the drug policy.Anyone that can shed more light on this, I'd appreciate it!

Comment

Mike is back, reinstated and active for us and expected to see action against the Browns, his playing time will be dependent on whether Droughns is able to play or if his ankle sprain will make him inactive this week.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

What are mike's rushing stats on the year

Comment

Mike's stats

In 9 games he carried 50 times for 198 yds. and averaged 4.0 yds per rush. You can find these stats on nfl.com

Comment

Working...
                      X