Post game rants---Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants---Bills

I hate to call out the same guy twice in a row but Carter is stinking up the joint hardcore.

Miffed tackles, bad angles, slow running and overall zero skill at the position, dump this bum.
    sigpic

You're right, the Broncos should dump every rookie after less than a season and they're struggling, that's how you build a winning franchise.

Comment

No, your wrong....Moore and Harris have shown more...Carter has not.

BTW, there is the punt return....Carter just running next to him as an innocent bystander.
      sigpic

Comment

Post game rants---Bills

Why are the Broncos so bad on 3rd/4th and short?..

The playcalling is atrocious and predictable, it virtually never works out..

Why don't they ever sneak the ball with Tebow?..

Fox and McCoy don't seem to understand that they're usual short-yardage playcalling is inept, yet they keep running the same plays..it kills drives, kills momentum..

This has been the case, all season long, this isn't a one-game problem..
        Last edited by HarlemHeat; 12-24-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Carter gave up on the play, there's no defending that.
          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Gonna lose to Buffalo... Too funny

Playing super conservative to a Team with nothing to lose....

Hahahah..... You can almost smell a collapse coming.....
            A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

I'm really not understanding the play calling...the special teams is HORRIBLE and Tebow is handcuffed once again...a recipe for failure every time....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                Carter gave up on the play, there's no defending that.
                HE gives up on every play, it looks as if though he's afraid of contact.
                sigpic

Comment

I smell it. Pathetic. 3 and out after 3 and out.
                  KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

Iamgetting tired of this terrible play calling. It is completely predictable. run, run, pass - run , run , run.

Comment

I've seen enough of Carter these last couple of games to show me he will be a failure.

It's not the mistakes. Every rookie does that. It's his effort.

Comment

Effort is absolutely pathetic....in all 3 phases of the game

Comment

Originally posted by FD CO View Post
                          You're right, the Broncos should dump every rookie after less than a season and they're struggling, that's how you build a winning franchise.
                          It's one thing to not be trained enough or have enough experience ..but when you don't hustle... you don't deserve to be on the field.

Comment

theyre always very conservative. you'd think after watching the last 8 weeks that people would learn to wait till the 4th quarter with this team

Comment

Except the play where he ran down Spiller... he just gave up on that play and Spiller ran backwards to run into Carter, I forgot about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X