Am I the only one not worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one not worried?

For real? It's called adversity people. Games like this happen.

Not any player is going to be amazing every game. Not any team either.

We will have a chance to go to the playoffs next week for the first time since 05? One game, if we win PLAYOFFS.

I'm not worried. We will improve, come out focused, humbled, and ready for KC.

Grow some stones and get over the loss because this is the year the Broncos make it back to the post season people. Bank on it.

We've had at least three seasons where all we had to do was win to get in. Guess what. Last playoff berth was '05. What's that say?

Based on the past, we aren't gonna make it. We dont win when we need to. When the playoffs are but a win away, we sit down and do nothing.

Comment

I'm not optimistic, but will root for the broncos regardless.

Comment

Im not to worried either. I believe this team will come out and win comfrtably against KC, Weve dealt with a lot of adversity this season.
        sigpicPlease Help A die Hard Broncos Fan Out, And Share Or Pledge My Kickstarter Party Game "Help Wanted" http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...help-wanted-0/

Comment

A elimated team with nothing to lose next week... Do you see THAT we saw today getting it done? I can't assign logical rationale to what was presented on the field today.....
          A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Its not the fact that we lost its the fact we where playing a team that hasn't win in 7 game, where playing a QB that was leading the league in INT, had a suspect OL and did NOTHING

We got gashed by Spiller, Special Team got their ass handed to them and outside of 2 drive the offense sucked

This is just soooo depressing man
            sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
              For real? It's called adversity people. Games like this happen.

Not any player is going to be amazing every game. Not any team either.

We will have a chance to go to the playoffs next week for the first time since 05? One game, if we win PLAYOFFS.

I'm not worried. We will improve, come out focused, humbled, and ready for KC.

Grow some stones and get over the loss because this is the year the Broncos make it back to the post season people. Bank on it.

Actually, we had a chance to go to the playoffs in 2008, and 2009. Both times we were 8-5, and SD was behind. We lost out to go 8-8 and missed the playoffs. If we lose against KC, it will be the third time in 4 years we lost this way.

Comment

I'm somewhat relaxed...I just think back to Orton vs Tebow ...I'll take Tebow (but I don't like that Orton played against this D half the year)

But even with the pathetic showing today, I hope/think Allen goes back to doing what we did all year which was mostly successful
                Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 12-24-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I'm not gonna lie....it's hard to be optimistic about the current position we're in going into next weekend, having been on the short end of this same stick several times previously. Here's my opinion, for what it's worth: I thought that if we didn't take care of business today, something tells me it's not gonna happen for us next week against KC. Then again, bad memories, so...maybe just me being too pessimistic. We seem to love pissing away games in December for some reason.
                  Geaux Tigers

Comment

I am very worried. Because of the players, their morale. I was not expecting many wins or playoffs after that 1-4 start, but the players fought to get where they are now: close to the playoffs. If they miss the train again, it will be a disaster. We've seen this before. And I can see Elway trying to trade for a 1st round QB next year if Tebow plays this bad against the Chiefs.
                    sigpic

Comment

No, I'm not worried either. It's a mental game at this point. This was a mental breakdown on Tim's part not so much a skill breakdown. It could be a blessing in disguise or it could be a sign of things to come.

Could be the best thing that ever happens to him though, if he figures out a way to shake it off. I've seen enough of the guy to recognize a total breakdown. It's different from being a bad player. It's a total mental breakdown where you are just playing out of desperation. Today I saw Tebow become desperate. I hope he can overcome it because this season is not yet lost.

But first half play calling was terrible. I would have done the complete opposite because everyone and their mother expected the #1 rushing team to run on the worst run defense in the league. I would have come out passing heavy but that's why I'm not an NFL coach.

However I can say I'm all too familiar with how predictable Fox can be at times and this is the part that's always pissed me off about him. I'm all for executing solidly every game, and keeping it simple. But in today's league, you have GOT to know when to change it up sometimes.

However, I will say it was a short week, on the road, and what I saw more than anything was a lack of preparation and offensive answer for when the run was shut down. No plan B.

Next week is going to be huge and I hope people will round around and support this team, instead of worrying about hindsight and 20-20. Orton's not coming back. Tebow's now the starter. You can't hop on and off the bandwagon from week to week.

Comment

I am already satisfied with the improvement of the Denver Broncos

I just hope it carries on
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Charger$

Comment

The panic buyers are glistening after this loss. People need to relax and consider the fact that this team was not meant for a post season run. Tebow needs developing and it showed today. The team also needs better play calling and maybe better plays. There is just no variety against a team that has a very good pass defense.
                          Wanna play a game?? Check it out at milehighhitman7.webs.com

Comment

Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
                            Its not the fact that we lost its the fact we where playing a team that hasn't win in 7 game, where playing a QB that was leading the league in INT, had a suspect OL and did NOTHING

We got gashed by Spiller, Special Team got their ass handed to them and outside of 2 drive the offense sucked

This is just soooo depressing man
                            THIS.

This is my biggest problem. I don't know what it is but this team cannot force turnovers, specifically interceptions.

Always happens. We can be facing a QB that will have 18 picks in 8 games but when he plays us, nothing. He won't necessarily light us up, but we can't pick it off.

That's been a thing with us for years and I don't understand it.
                            LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                            Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

I'm not too worried because there was always going to be one game where we had a complete letdown. The team isn't good enough to keep pulling the games out as we have done and I think there was also a letdown after the big build up from the Patriots game.

We've got our bad game out the way, it should fire up the players and coaches and show them they can't under-estimate anyone, regardless of their record. I think Orton coming back will also fire up everyone, especially as he let down our players on both sides of the ball in his time here.

Comment

Working...
                              X