No announcement yet.

Am I the only one not worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you are down 2 scores late your gonna chuck it around more than usual and thats when the INT's snowball.

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
      I am very worried. Because of the players, their morale. I was not expecting many wins or playoffs after that 1-4 start, but the players fought to get where they are now: close to the playoffs. If they miss the train again, it will be a disaster. We've seen this before. And I can see Elway trying to trade for a 1st round QB next year if Tebow plays this bad against the Chiefs.
      Same here i dont understand how they come out so flat against the BILLS !!!

And Tebow played that bad in a big game like that...i dont know i hope they win next week but i have this sick 08 feeling in my heart

I think we need a real QB
      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

im really excited for KC game. got tickets w my buddies! we all gunna be hungover cheerin for the broncos!

Comment

I'm not worried, either. It makes next week more stressful than I wanted it to be, but I know we will pull out the win.

You know what really bothers me? When people are always negative; glass half empty type of people. Yes, we made some big mistakes TODAY, but that doesn't mean that we are just destined to repeat them next week.

Listen folks, I think it's safe to say that most of us here thought we were going to be lucky to finish the season with 4 wins at best. Look at where we came from. I, for one, am not going to count the Broncos out.

I like this quote from Winston Churchill: “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”

We have an opportunity to come out smelling like a rose, when everyone thinks we've stepped in dog poo. We control our own destiny, and I think that's a fine place to be.

GOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!
          It is not so important who starts the game, but who finishes it.

Comment

From the looks of this board you are not the only one but, it does seem many have had a total meltdown and have already buried us. I am not surprised by some of the reactions but, I am sort of surprised to see how many have come to the forum to just rant, name call and totally "freak out"... that is a little surprising.. and makes me sad.

I am a little worried I have to admit but, I am trying to stay positive and I guess my mind refuses to believe we will blow it again this year... I just won't allow myself to go there yet. I would be lying though if I didn't admit that I have a little apprehension.

I can pretty much bet though that Tebow won't look so awful next week. I think he has a much, much better game. Hopefully, the play calling is better, though.
            My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush View Post
              I'm not worried, either. It makes next week more stressful than I wanted it to be, but I know we will pull out the win.

You know what really bothers me? When people are always negative; glass half empty type of people. Yes, we made some big mistakes TODAY, but that doesn't mean that we are just destined to repeat them next week.

Listen folks, I think it's safe to say that most of us here thought we were going to be lucky to finish the season with 4 wins at best. Look at where we came from. I, for one, am not going to count the Broncos out.

I like this quote from Winston Churchill: “A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.”

We have an opportunity to come out smelling like a rose, when everyone thinks we've stepped in dog poo. We control our own destiny, and I think that's a fine place to be.

GOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!
              We've had golden opportunities in the past. '08 and '09. Failed miserably. How does that not have an effect on the fans psyche when we could be seeing the EXACT SAME CHAIN OF EVENTS for the third season now?

Comment

Originally posted by raistlinmajere8 View Post
                We've had golden opportunities in the past. '08 and '09. Failed miserably. How does that not have an effect on the fans psyche when we could be seeing the EXACT SAME CHAIN OF EVENTS for the third season now?
                It is understandable that these chain of events happening would cause there to be doubt against the Broncos, but I've seen more to be excited about this year, than I have in a long time. That is for certain.

I wanted the Broncos to win today just as bad as the next fan, in fact, I was almost brought to tears, but I have to get behind my team and cheer for them regardless of how unlikely the win might be, how much the deck is stacked against them, or whether I think they are gonna come out on top this week.

I am just going to take an optimistic stance, and hope that we are all breathing a sigh of relief....
                It is not so important who starts the game, but who finishes it.

Comment

At the beginning of the season, I determined I would be be very pleased with an 8 and 8 year. I still will be. But, 9 and 7 would sure look a lot better! If we make the playoffs, I would much rather it be done by winning next week. Backing in at 8 and 8 would not be good, as it might lead some to believe the team is "almost there" when a realistic look indicates that there are many deficiencies that are going to take some time to address before this team can compete week in and week out with the elite teams in the league.

Comment

I'm worried, because of 2006, 2008 and 2009..

We've seen how this story plays out..

Comment

we gettin' this!!!!

have faith nation!

Comment

HE IS COMING...

Be afraid.

Be very afraid...

"That's a crap question."
                        - Kyle Orton

Comment

Our hope:

sigpic

Comment

Worried, eh, it will be a tough game, but one we can win.

Chiefs D worried more then their offense, they limited a potent Packers offense, and the Raiders pretty well.

How bad do they want it, all on the line or will they fold ala 08 and 09, we'll see...

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                              Our hope:

The Truth:
                              "That's a crap question."
                              - Kyle Orton

Comment

Originally posted by FanofFootball View Post
                                No, I'm not worried either. It's a mental game at this point. This was a mental breakdown on Tim's part not so much a skill breakdown. It could be a blessing in disguise or it could be a sign of things to come.

Could be the best thing that ever happens to him though, if he figures out a way to shake it off. I've seen enough of the guy to recognize a total breakdown. It's different from being a bad player. It's a total mental breakdown where you are just playing out of desperation. Today I saw Tebow become desperate. I hope he can overcome it because this season is not yet lost.

But first half play calling was terrible. I would have done the complete opposite because everyone and their mother expected the #1 rushing team to run on the worst run defense in the league. I would have come out passing heavy but that's why I'm not an NFL coach.

However I can say I'm all too familiar with how predictable Fox can be at times and this is the part that's always pissed me off about him. I'm all for executing solidly every game, and keeping it simple. But in today's league, you have GOT to know when to change it up sometimes.

However, I will say it was a short week, on the road, and what I saw more than anything was a lack of preparation and offensive answer for when the run was shut down. No plan B.

Next week is going to be huge and I hope people will round around and support this team, instead of worrying about hindsight and 20-20. Orton's not coming back. Tebow's now the starter. You can't hop on and off the bandwagon from week to week.
                                Great perspective... go team -
                                - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                                X