No announcement yet.

Am I the only one not worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game will define the season. If Tebow has another bad game I say Elway looks for other options. If we get in he gets next year
    KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

Neck beard.. you forgot to change your sig , man..

since you are not really pretending to be a Bronco fan any more.
      - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
        Neck beard.. you forgot to change your sig , man..

since you are not really pretending to be a Bronco fan any more.
        Just having a little innocent fun, Dave.

But I did fix the sig...
        "That's a crap question."
        - Kyle Orton

Comment

Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
          Just having a little innocent fun, Dave.

But I did fix the sig...
          So what you are saying is that you are a fan of no team in particular, just an Orton fan. So am I to assume that you were a "Bears fan" before you became a "Broncos fan" and now a "Chiefs fan"?

Comment

Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
            So what you are saying is that you are a fan of no team in particular, just an Orton fan. So am I to assume that you were a "Bears fan" before you became a "Broncos fan" and now a "Chiefs fan"?
            Dude, way to harsh my mellow! :nono:

Nope, I'm still a Bears fan until the day I take a dirt nap.

I like Orton though, and I do follow his career. So what?

In spite of all of the back-and-forth here (good-natured and otherwise), I still enjoy talking football with Broncos fans here. Most of them are able to speak on the subject intelligently, without going off the homer deep-end too often. So I do consider myself a Broncos fan as well.

I was impressed and elated with KC's defeat of the hated and most-evil Packers (remember, I'm a Bears fan first & foremost, so I realize that Green Bay, Wisconsin is the nexus of all that is evil on this Earth ), but I certainly haven't seen enough of them to form a firm opinion of them one way or the other.

But that doesn't change the fact -

HE IS COMING...

So as a Broncos fan you should be afraid.

Very, very afraid...

You guys really ought to realize that I'm just kidding around here...
            Last edited by neckbeard; 12-25-2011, 11:18 AM.
            "That's a crap question."
            - Kyle Orton

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
              For real? It's called adversity people. Games like this happen.

Not any player is going to be amazing every game. Not any team either.

We will have a chance to go to the playoffs next week for the first time since 05? One game, if we win PLAYOFFS.

I'm not worried. We will improve, come out focused, humbled, and ready for KC.

Grow some stones and get over the loss because this is the year the Broncos make it back to the post season people. Bank on it.

I'm worried but it's in a good way. Excited. This will be a huge game. It will make the entire Broncos organization either look like they know what they're doing or not -even though one game never quantifies the totality of a franchise.

This game will be epic. If they lose, the season is over, and the players won't really have to show their faces till preseason next year lol. I believe in what's going on in Denver right now, but that doesn't mean we will win.

I sincerely hope that Doom and Miller show up and make life hell for Orton. Much lesser defenses have made Orton a nonfactor when he was a Bronco.

I wonder if the Raider game will be on AFTER or DURING the Denver game. What would be kinda cool would be for either

OAK to play and win first to add even more pressure ,or
              DEN to play and lose first then OAK loses and we make the playoffs

Who would San Diego rather have go to the playoffs? Denver or Oakland

Will they roll over? Not to give it to Oakland surely

If we get into theplayoffs, it WILL be with momentum
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

No!

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                For real? It's called adversity people. Games like this happen.

Not any player is going to be amazing every game. Not any team either.

We will have a chance to go to the playoffs next week for the first time since 05? One game, if we win PLAYOFFS.

I'm not worried. We will improve, come out focused, humbled, and ready for KC.

Grow some stones and get over the loss because this is the year the Broncos make it back to the post season people. Bank on it.

You are not ... the only one not worried, that is.

"Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

The Truth:
                  weakest follow up smack ever?

Comment

Dude, way to harsh my mellow!

Nope, I'm still a Bears fan until the day I take a dirt nap.

I like Orton though, and I do follow his career. So what?

In spite of all of the back-and-forth here (good-natured and otherwise), I still enjoy talking football with Broncos fans here. Most of them are able to speak on the subject intelligently, without going off the homer deep-end too often. So I do consider myself a Broncos fan as well.

I was impressed and elated with KC's defeat of the hated and most-evil Packers (remember, I'm a Bears fan first & foremost, so I realize that Green Bay, Wisconsin is the nexus of all that is evil on this Earth but I certainly haven't seen enough of them to form a firm opinion of them one way or the other.
                    I hate fan police more than anyone, but you are definitely not a fan of any team after this whole debacle

You aren't a broncos fan. You aren;t even a real Bears fan because you said the broncos were your #1 team while Orton was the starter.

Anyone who can be a fan of without a doubt the most boring QB in the history of football I feel sorry for. I don't care at the end of the day even if Orton comes out and throws for 450 and 5 TD's and Tebow throws for 50 yards and 5 INT's I would still feel sorry for you.

GO BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                      I'm worried but it's in a good way. Excited. This will be a huge game. It will make the entire Broncos organization either look like they know what they're doing or not -even though one game never quantifies the totality of a franchise.

This game will be epic. If they lose, the season is over, and the players won't really have to show their faces till preseason next year lol. I believe in what's going on in Denver right now, but that doesn't mean we will win.

I sincerely hope that Doom and Miller show up and make life hell for Orton. Much lesser defenses have made Orton a nonfactor when he was a Bronco.

I wonder if the Raider game will be on AFTER or DURING the Denver game. What would be kinda cool would be for either

OAK to play and win first to add even more pressure ,or
                      DEN to play and lose first then OAK loses and we make the playoffs

Who would San Diego rather have go to the playoffs? Denver or Oakland

Will they roll over? Not to give it to Oakland surely

If we get into theplayoffs, it WILL be with momentum
                      During, it starts at 4, let's hope Rivers gives us some help this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                      X