Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best Running back in the NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elway7John

To give an honest assesment for best RB in the game would somewhat wrong unless speaking stat-wise otherwise you'd have to wait till each one of them retires and at this point probably the best RB in history is a tie between Walter Payton and Barry Sanders
    I agree with both of your choices here. I believe you would have to throw in Jim Brown and yes even the juice, O.J.. This may sound stupid to some but I would really have liked to seen what Bo Jackson could have done. I think he could have been one of the best ever.

Comment

Interesting

Originally posted by Nixhex78
      Ladanian Tomlinson is the best RB. Too bad he's on a horrible team. If he was a Bronco he'd have as many yards as Portis. Not to mention he'd have 2-3 times more receptions than Portis. LT is the best all around back in the league. Put Portis with San Diego. Does he do as well as LT has? Hmmm!
      Good Point. In terms of receptions, Tomlinson is great. Guess its his bad luck playing for a lousy team. With the Broncos offensive line so good, even I might be able run for a few yards

Comment

don't get me wrong

okay i think that jamal,clinton,priest,ricky are good running backs but let's be real for a second.

jamal on the serious note, he is a pounder, and a good note don't get me wrong. but to me he is a good runner but not the best consistantly.

clinton. now that's my boy, he runs hard, and he is very fast, but he has a long way to go to be the best and i think if you give him atleast 3 or 4 more years he will have it sowed up.

priest he's alright. it's just that he plays for a good record team this year. but let's see how he is next year. but he's a good runner.

ricky now he's in and out of good games. but now he plays a lil' timid now i don't know what the problem is but he's not running the same but than again he is a good runner

now to make a long story short, after all that. i think that these 4 r the best in my opinion. someone else might disagree but i don't think that their is anyone that can stand out as the NFL best runningback to me this year but than again that's only my opinion.
        I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Re: Interesting

Originally posted by portis123
          Good Point. In terms of receptions, Tomlinson is great. Guess its his bad luck playing for a lousy team. With the Broncos offensive line so good, even I might be able run for a few yards
          Yes, If LaDainian was on the Broncos, we'd have a 2000 yard rusher every year. He also has 86 receptions for 700 yards!!
          Alot of receivers in the NFL would be lucky to get that. He could end up with 1500 rushing and 1000 yards receiving this year on a crappy team.

LaDainian is the best, without question
          Im surprised he only has 1 vote on this poll

Ohh by the way, he is an Ironman that doesn't get hurt.

Comment

Working...
          X