X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawkins career may be over

Per the Denver Post

Brian Dawkins - DB - Broncos
    There are concerns that Brian Dawkins' neck injury could end his career, according to the Denver Post.
    Source: Denver Post Dec 25 - 12:08 PM
    Player Outlook
    Game Log
    Career Stats
    Draft Advice

Terrible news, if thats so, way2Dawk, you had one to envy
    sigpic

Comment

If so, that's a shame, time for the young guns to take over, Bruton had a decent game yesterday.

Comment

That is awful. I hope he is ok.

Comment

As an Eagles fan, this sucks. He has been a pure class player his entire career. I hate how they ousted him in Philly but was ecstatic when he came here. I hope he can live a healthy life outside of football. He deserves it.

Comment

If Dawkins' career is over, the Broncos might have to draft another FS/SS depending on free agency. A young FS/SS to compete with Moore, Carter and Bruton. It should have been McBath, but unfortunately he was a wasted pick.
            sigpic

Comment

Man... If it is career ending, I wish him the best and hope it doesn't affect his day to day life afterwards.

I also hope he makes the best decision for himself and his future, not just football future.

Such a class act throughout the years

Get well Dawk!
              Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

We are screwed the rest of the year if he is dOne..'wish him the best!

Comment

Terrible news I wish Dawk the best and hope maybe he stays and becomes a secondary coach or something with us. What a class act and great player and leader. Time to bring in a FA or time to use another pick at safety. I think Carter will be alright but I am worried about Moore its still very early in his career but he has not looked good at all year long.

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-dawkins-neck/

Just was about to post.

I love Dawkins, and I trust him to make the right decision for himself, and his fellow players.

I hope he gets well,
                    sigpic

Comment

Terrible news to hear! I wish him well...SALUTE! ,GO BRONCOS! !

Comment

I know we needed him but we should never play players when they have neck injuries

Comment

Thanks your your help Dawk!

Right know it's time to think of the long term, good luck

sigpic

Comment

I was so hoping we could get Dawkins a ring before he had to retire.
                            sigpic

Comment

I had a mock draft with us taking mark Barron. I think that's looking more and more likely now

Comment

Working...
                              X