X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention, illegal blocks in the back have cost us on more than one occasion, we lost at Wembley because of it, basically taking away my dream of seeing the Broncos win. It's a stupid rule, and I wake up every day and spit on that rule (not really, but you see my point!)
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        Thanks for posting these clips sir. Man he got held and facemasked right in front of the official who was looking right at it.

how do you explain that?

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
          Oh I forgot to mention, illegal blocks in the back have cost us on more than one occasion, we lost at Wembley because of it, basically taking away my dream of seeing the Broncos win. It's a stupid rule, and I wake up every day and spit on that rule (not really, but you see my point!)
          wasn't that a chop block on moreno?

Comment

There are a lot of inexcusable calls that have plagued us in the last few weeks. I understand refereeing is one of the toughest jobs out there, but I think it's getting a bit out of hand.

I don't know how you bomb the PI call on Decker.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
              wasn't that a chop block on moreno?
              I could be wrong, but I remember Royal having 2 punt returns, one for a TD, one to about the 20. At least one was a block in the back but I'm pretty sure they both were, could easily be wrong though, I was quite caught up by the spectacle of it!
              Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                There are a lot of inexcusable calls that have plagued us in the last few weeks. I understand refereeing is one of the toughest jobs out there, but I think it's getting a bit out of hand.

I don't know how you bomb the PI call on Decker.
                Yea and that is the stuff that kills me, thats like a 30 yard play for a first down. Those lack of calls can decide a game.

Comment

These calls might HAVE decided this game.

The PI non-call was a huge 1st down. The no-call on the hold/bib call on McKelvin's PR TD, the absolute botched call on Rosario on Royals PR TD, the 30+ yard gain to Nelson that set up a score when Dumervil was held....

These are game changing calls.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Officiating

The only legitimate questions concerning officiating:
                    • Do the calls and non-calls change the outcome of the game?

Is officiating consistent?

Is officiating fair and equal?

The NFL is very sensitive about criticism of officiating. They can be very nasty to those over whom they hold authority. What do they fear?

The NFL tries very hard to be transparent and PR oriented about their officiating. Why?

The poor quality of officiating shown on this thread raises additional questions regarding competence, motive and objectivity. This is disturbing and makes one wonder about conscious manipulation.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

*Conspiracy Cat*

They hate tebow so they punish the broncos!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        The only legitimate questions concerning officiating:

Do the calls and non-calls change the outcome of the game?
                        In this case, yes.

Is officiating consistent?
                        There were make up calls at the end of the game that shored up the margin of calls.

Is officiating fair and equal?

The NFL is very sensitive about criticism of officiating. They can be very nasty to those over whom they hold authority. What do they fear?

The NFL tries very hard to be transparent and PR oriented about their officiating. Why?

The poor quality of officiating shown on this thread raises additional questions regarding competence, motive and objectivity. This is disturbing and makes one wonder about conscious manipulation.
                        The old saying goes, if you have to complain about one thing officiating wise in a loss, then you didn't play well enough to win....

...how about 4-6 things?
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          In this case, yes.

There were make up calls at the end of the game that shored up the margin of calls.

The old saying goes, if you have to complain about one thing officiating wise in a loss, then you didn't play well enough to win....

...how about 4-6 things?
                          That's a lot. Too much.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

how was the pi call on decker missed?

the corner doesn't look back for the ball and collides with the receiver before the ball got to him. textbook

sigpic

Comment

I won't put up a video, but the "unnecessary roughness" call on Moore because the play continued after the whistle. They play the on field video with sound, and you can barely hear it. I highly doubt he could hear it either. Not to mention, Spiller was still fighting for yards....why didn't they flag him for continuing after the whistle?

This is just ridiculous. I feel like I'm watching WWE here.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteyford View Post
                                how was the pi call on decker missed?

the corner doesn't look back for the ball and collides with the receiver before the ball got to him. textbook

Can't find a clip, but remember it being pretty obvious.
                                Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Working...
                                X