No announcement yet.

I hate complaining about officiating...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would sending in some of these things to someone in the NFL media do anything positive?

I'd recommend doing it if it's getting very bad
    sigpic
    Thank you Charger$

Comment

Late hit, right in front of the official.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
        I agree. As a whole (and I'm not just talking about Bronco games), the officiating this year has got to be the worst I've ever seen in the NFL my whole life.

The calls, and non-calls they make are just ridiculous, and always seem to be one-sided. Sometimes I really consider putting on a tin hat, and start making comparisons to that Donnehy (spelling?) guy from the NBA a few years back...

Roger Goodell's got the refs no knowing what they're doing anymore
        Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Officiating

I only saw some highlights and I do think we did get alittle homered. Our players did not perform to their fullest potential but when the black and whites dont do their job, it does not help our momentum..I support my team and hope to get a job with them when I can retire in Ohio and finally move to my dream state.

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
            Would sending in some of these things to someone in the NFL media do anything positive?

I'd recommend doing it if it's getting very bad
            I get the feeling Fox does send stuff in each week - and maybe it's backfiring. He's been animated in interviews about it although not crossing certain lines

Remember his challenge on Tebow's run for a 1st down on the spot? He tossed it right over the ref's head with attitude. He lost the challenge and I think Fox himself has been frustrated with the refs and that red flag toss was some venting - obviously he was emotional about throwing that flag otherwise he'd have waited to make sure
            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Blatant no PI call

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                Blatant no PI call

That's just absurd.
                Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  Blatant no PI call

That right there is the very definition of PI

Comment

Phantom block in the back call....I don't even think Rosario touched him

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Wow now i am getting more upset!!!

I think the game is way to officiated now, I would prefer they just let them play except blatant calls, but anways, things need to at least be consistent.

Maybe Fox has irritated the officials and so they were out to mess with him.

When he challenged the spot on the field I figure no way they are going to over turn their own spot.

Comment

Originally posted by corywinget81 View Post
                        phantom block in the back call....i don't even think rosario touched him

wow.......smdh.......

Comment

There was a major hands to the face of Dumervil by a Bills' lineman with a referee looking right at it which also wasn't called.

Why is it okay for a team to tackle our receivers before the ball gets to them, yet, we get called for illegal contact within 5 yards of the line of scrimmage?

I don't mind if they miss a few calls, but it seems like, recently, all those calls have gone against us and the other team does the same things and nothing gets called.

I hope the officiating is better this weekend.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can see how a ref would think a block in the back happened on that play

The Bill player seemed to change trajectory at the instant Rosario was reaching out

Then Rosario looked like someone getting caught with their hand in the cookie jar. Even if he was innocent

I don't see why penalties like that can't be challenged.
                            Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Is there a pattern with certain officiating crews?
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I hate to say the zebra's are out to get us....but some of these calls are off the wall.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X