*quinn time*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *quinn time*

IF TEBOW CAN'T MOVE THE OFFENSE IN THE FIRST HALF AND WE ARE DOWN 2 SCORES OR MORE I SAY, BRING IN QUINN AND LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I disagree. We got to where we are with Tebow, he deserves to finish this season out. I actually think along with the majority that he will be our starter next season as well.
    "This guy here is 250 pounds of concrete cyanide, man. And he can throw. He throws well enough at any level to play quarterback."

Jon Gruden on Tim Tebow

Comment

I'M SURE THATS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN BECAUSE PLAYOFFS ARE ON THE LINE

Comment

IBTL

.... 10char
        sigpic
        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Really? Realllllly? IBTL.
          2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

We'll see around draft time what the FO thinks.
            Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
            Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
            "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
            Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
            sigpic

Comment

Quinning DUH!
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I'd like to hear why you two think this thread should be locked.

Asking to go to the backup QB is not against rules.

Caps lock is though... lol

Comment

Playoffs are on the line and we have vets like champ, and dawk who whould like to have a chance. Benching tebow for one game if the offense isn't moving, doesn't change the fact that he will be the qb next season.

Comment

Im thinking if we throw 4 times the whole 1st half, it wont matter who the qb is.

Comment

I honestly wouldn't be all that shocked to see Quinn start the next game.

I'm not saying it's likely. I'm saying I wouldn't be terribly shocked.

KC spends the entire week getting ready for Tebow - who is a very different kind of quarterback - only to then be thrown a complete blind-side hook by having Quinn who not many people know much about come out?

Fox has made his bread and butter this season on being completely brazen and going for broke. It's the last game of the season and the playoffs are on the line. I wouldn't be completely shocked to death if we saw this stunt.

Comment

I wanna see quinn get his chance too... but i just don't think he's very good. He might be, but i doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by sb306 View Post
                          Im thinking if we throw 4 times the whole 1st half, it wont matter who the qb is.
                          Well then if that is the case you probably want Tebow since they will at least have to respect him running with the ball, but running the ball we need to get movement up front.

Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                            I honestly wouldn't be all that shocked to see Quinn start the next game.

I'm not saying it's likely. I'm saying I wouldn't be terribly shocked.

KC spends the entire week getting ready for Tebow - who is a very different kind of quarterback - only to then be thrown a complete blind-side hook by having Quinn who not many people know much about come out?

Fox has made his bread and butter this season on being completely brazen and going for broke. It's the last game of the season and the playoffs are on the line. I wouldn't be completely shocked to death if we saw this stunt.
                            yeah but you'd still be extremely shocked, right? I know i would

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                              I wanna see quinn get his chance too... but i just don't think he's very good. He might be, but i doubt it.
                              We all want to see those cinderella stories

It's the same reason I want to see what Weber has as well
                              sigpic
                              Thank you Charger$

Comment

Working...
                              X