• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a 100 post rule

Comment

• LOL awesome.

Comment

• Start [email protected]

We are going to get the t-total crap stomped out of us other wise.

I Like Tebow alot great guy,got us here with his inspired play and the freaky offense that had NFL teams scratching thier heads. They figured it out. Heck every college defensive coordinator in the country is studying the film so that offense has been exposed period.Back to high schools it goes.

Start Quinn and run the ball alot just like we have been minus the QB. Now when we need to throw we have a chance at some completions.

I know I will get flamed for this so do your worst. I have high hopes for Tebow in the future and hope he is the next comming of Elway himself but right now I am for signing Jamarcus Russell over starting Tebow next week.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• u wanna lose 3rd round pick in April??

Comment

• You don't bench your starting QB after leading the team to the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by plummerwho View Post
              u wanna lose 3rd round pick in April??
              what if Tebow starts and then Quinn comes in after the first play?
              sigpic
              Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by plummerwho View Post
                u wanna lose 3rd round pick in April??
                Absolutely not. Do we lose one if He starts a playoff game? LOL by the way You names insulting seeing how he was the last QB we had who was worth a darn.
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  We are going to get the t-total crap stomped out of us other wise.

I Like Tebow alot great guy,got us here with his inspired play and the freaky offense that had NFL teams scratching thier heads. They figured it out. Heck every college defensive coordinator in the country is studying the film so that offense has been exposed period.Back to high schools it goes.

Start Quinn and run the ball alot just like we have been minus the QB. Now when we need to throw we have a chance at some completions.

I know I will get flamed for this so do your worst. I have high hopes for Tebow in the future and hope he is the next comming of Elway himself but right now I am for signing Jamarcus Russell over starting Tebow next week.
                  :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
                    :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Comment

• We'll probably see Quinn once Harrison injures and/or kills Tebow.

Comment

• Yeah we retooled the offense for Tebow so we can put Brady in...

how's that work again.... oh that's right it doesn't.

If we are going down in flames in a loss, I'd rather it be with Tebow than Quinn. He's earned it.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
                          Good call then Tebow can fake an injury and save face to boot.

Comment

• Just posted a similar thread, didn't see this one until I posted it.

My compromise: Start Tebow....but if he starts out like the last 2 games.....you have to pull him. Otherwise, you're being irresponsible as a coach.

What about a dual QB system? Tebow for the spread run and Quinn for anything else? What could it hurt?

This takes the pressure off Tebow but still allows him to do what he does best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                              Yeah we retooled the offense for Tebow so we can put Brady in...

If we are going down in flames in a loss, I'd rather it be with Tebow than Quinn. He's earned it.
                              :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                                Yeah we retooled the offense for Tebow so we can put Brady in...

If you say so. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X