No announcement yet.

*quinn time*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we lose then so be it, Tebow's got us here, he deserves his shot.

You don't bench a QB who has turned our fortunes around and got us to the playoffs, no matter how bad he's been the last few games.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      :nono::nono::nono::nono:
      I'm not necessarily saying we do this...I just want to know if that is a legitimate loophole in this scenario
      sigpic
      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by AZI66 View Post
        Just posted a similar thread, didn't see this one until I posted it.

My compromise: Start Tebow....but if he starts out like the last 2 games.....you have to pull him. Otherwise, you're being irresponsible as a coach.
        What about a dual QB system? Tebow for the spread run and Quinn for anything else? What could it hurt?

This takes the pressure off Tebow but still allows him to do what he does best.
        Ding ding ding. I like that idea. You have another first round pick QB sitting on the bench and I have never seen him take a snap for Denver in a meaningfull game. I would love to see what he has to offer. Tebows had his shot and I am sad to say ..he is a very very very good running back and an even better teamate and person.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps
          our team is going to get more than the you know what beaten out of us ...and if its not next week its the week after. We have the worst overall offense in the league going up against some Elite defenses from here on out.

Of course I hope I'm eating crow, but lets face it. Our team has some serious issues right now. I'll enjoy the fact that we are a "playoff team" but I'm not going to expect anything after that.
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
            Yeah we retooled the offense for Tebow so we can put Brady in...

how's that work again.... oh that's right it doesn't.

If we are going down in flames in a loss, I'd rather it be with Tebow than Quinn. He's earned it.
            Do you watch our games?? Tebow has already gone down in flames. The worst part is, we tailored our offense to his strengths and he still craps it down his leg.
            RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
            :smash

LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              We are going to get the t-total crap stomped out of us other wise.

I Like Tebow alot great guy,got us here with his inspired play and the freaky offense that had NFL teams scratching thier heads. They figured it out. Heck every college defensive coordinator in the country is studying the film so that offense has been exposed period.Back to high schools it goes.

Start Quinn and run the ball alot just like we have been minus the QB. Now when we need to throw we have a chance at some completions.

I know I will get flamed for this so do your worst. I have high hopes for Tebow in the future and hope he is the next comming of Elway himself but right now I am for signing Jamarcus Russell over starting Tebow next week.
              NO NO NO NO NO! You dance with the one that brung ya! Also, Quinn is NOT a starting QB; he had his shot with the Browns! WHY does anyone seem to not realize this?

Comment

• Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps
                our team is going to get more than the you know what beaten out of us ...and if its not next week its the week after. We have the worst overall offense in the league going up against some Elite defenses from here on out.

Of course I hope I'm eating crow, but lets face it. Our team has some serious issues right now. I'll enjoy the fact that we are a "playoff team" but I'm not going to expect anything after that.
                Quote it as you may but I have been a Broncos Fan for over 30 years and I will never say negative things about them going into any game; even if that's me lying to myself because I know anything can happen in this game and I will never turn my back on them.
                We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

• You dance with the date that got you there.....

You simply don't bench the guy that got you into the playoffs no matter how pathetic of a playoff berth it may be....
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolf Brother View Post
                    NO NO NO NO NO! You dance with the one that brung ya! Also, Quinn is NOT a starting QB; he had his shot with the Browns! WHY does anyone seem to not realize this?
                    The undfeated miami dolphins didn't dance with the one who brough em. Earl Morrel lead them most of the saeason only to be benched in the superbowl for BOB GRIESE. a qb who had missed 11 games in a row. Quinn might not be a starter but he is an NFL qb last thing the steelers would expect after watching our film.
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      The undfeated miami dolphins didn't dance with the one who brough em. Earl Morrel lead them most of the saeason only to be benched in the superbowl for BOB GRIESE. a qb who had missed 11 games in a row. Quinn might not be a starter but he is an NFL qb last thing the steelers would expect after watching our film.

Comment

• I will let you guys argue this out

I am going to watch these two NFL teams battle for the next 2 quarters trying to get where we are already...

That's the Playoffs

Go Broncos
                        We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                          If we lose then so be it, Tebow's got us here, he deserves his shot.

You don't bench a QB who has turned our fortunes around and got us to the playoffs, no matter how bad he's been the last few games.
                          THE DEFENSE got Denver to the playoffs. And the San Diego Chargers.

Tebow hasn't earned anything. But it does little good to try and change horses in mid-stream...
                          "That's a crap question."
                          - Kyle Orton

Comment

• the more i read some of these posts the more i realize some of you have no idea.

and have you ever heard of the saying.. ANY given Sunday?...

I actually like the match-up v's the steelers for us.

But seriously, how can you say Tebow should be pulled, orton was awful for how many games??? Tebow helped this team get where it is, and he deserves the chance..Am i saying hes been brilliant? No, far from it but come on.

Quite honestly i think the playcalling has been a big factor (not for good reasons) in why tebow has not done so well the last few games.

Comment

• Originally posted by neckbeard View Post
                              THE DEFENSE got Denver to the playoffs. And the San Diego Chargers.Tebow hasn't earned anything. But it does little good to try and change horses in mid-stream...

Comment

• Originally posted by Phear the Phish View Post
                                You don't bench your starting QB after leading the team to the playoffs.
                                Exactly right! If we did that it would be completely and utterly dumb!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X