*quinn time*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    We are going to get the t-total crap stomped out of us other wise.

I Like Tebow alot great guy,got us here with his inspired play and the freaky offense that had NFL teams scratching thier heads. They figured it out. Heck every college defensive coordinator in the country is studying the film so that offense has been exposed period.Back to high schools it go

Start Quinn and run the ball alot just like we have been minus the QB. Now when we need to throw we have a chance at some completions

I know I will get flamed for this so do your worst. I have high hopes for Tebow in the future and hope he is the next comming of Elway himself but right now I am for signing Jamarcus Russell over starting Tebow next week.

You are missing the part where Tebow reads the option and makes the correct decision for the run game , part of the reason the run game is powerful is Tim Tebow's reads .

Comment

• "The boy that brought us to the dance" isn't our quarterback. It's our defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by theflammer View Post
        Quote it as you may but I have been a Broncos Fan for over 30 years and I will never say negative things about them going into any game; even if that's me lying to myself because I know anything can happen in this game and I will never turn my back on them.
        Fair Enough :thumb:

Hopefully we can pull out the unlikely win. If Seattle was able to beat the Saints last year then we can win this one.
        sigpic
        Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by imisselway View Post
          IF TEBOW CAN'T MOVE THE OFFENSE IN THE FIRST HALF AND WE ARE DOWN 2 SCORES OR MORE I SAY, BRING IN QUINN AND LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
          I will be shocked if we aren't down by 2 scores at the half. We are a miracle team this year. The good news is we are still young and getting better - despite the defenses finding the Tebow kryptonite (press coverage with umbrella front 7). We will evolve and add some playmakers in the running and passing game. Imagine if we had a true speed back to combine with McGahee?

Comment

Working...
          X