No announcement yet.

*quinn time*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i have i have watch him throw under 50% of his passes to people feet or to the fans in the staduim. Int's has to do with him throwing under 15passes a gm not reading defenses. What happened when he had to throw 4int's. Lets face it our back up is better than our starter, and the whole world and nfl players no this except for denver fans, well the fans who really dont know footbal

Comment

Correction ver 50% of his passes, because he doesn't complete 50% of them

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan1982 View Post
        Yeah cuz Tebow has never shown the ability to bring us back in come from behind fashion to win...OH WAIT, YES HE HAS...MULTIPLE TIMES! Jeez.
        Yeah...the defense had nothing to do with those wins...only TT. LOL!
        Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
        Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
        "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
        Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
        sigpic

Comment

I would love to see Quinn get a shot and be what so many thought he would be coming out of college. Unfortunately he went to the last place a quarterback should, and he has yet to even get a chance with the Broncos. The exact same thing people were complaining about with Tebow behind Orton.

Comment

Originally posted by Key West Bronc View Post
            Yeah...the defense had nothing to do with those wins...only TT. LOL!
            One side wants to credit the defense one wants to credit only Tebow....You are both freaking wrong the whole freaking team (Tebow and the defense included) deserves credit.....This lets pick and choose who to credit crap from both sides of the ball are absurd!

The whole team played vital rolls in those comebacks. There maybe times where one side did more than the other but I promise in each of those situations if you asked the players involved they would insist it was the team as a whole and not them individually. That's the kind of team we have, too bad the fanbase can't keep the same mindset.

We're too concerned about playing the blame game when something goes around and trying to steal credit away from one side to further our so called arguments....
            Last edited by Freyaka; 12-28-2011, 03:27 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by codehero View Post
              amen, bro. Talk about a total fan meltdown on these boards. Fair weather fans
              Who are you to tell me about my fandom....I've been a fan probably longer than you've been alive.
              Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

"Why are you cutting?"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                One side wants to credit the defense one wants to credit only Tebow....You are both freaking wrong the whole freaking team (Tebow and the defense included) deserves credit.....This lets pick and choose who to credit crap from both sides of the ball are absurd!

The whole team played vital rolls in those comebacks. There maybe times where one side did more than the other but I promise in each of those situations if you asked the players involved they would insist it was the team as a whole and not them individually. That's the kind of team we have, too bad the fanbase can't keep the same mindset.
                I meant it wasn't TT alone...sorry if it didn't come across that way. I'm so sick of listening to the TT crazies.

"Why are you cutting?"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by imisselway View Post
                  Yes i have i have watch him throw under 50% of his passes to people feet or to the fans in the staduim. Int's has to do with him throwing under 15passes a gm not reading defenses. What happened when he had to throw 4int's. Lets face it our back up is better than our starter, and the whole world and nfl players no this except for denver fans, well the fans who really dont know footbal
                  No you have not. You are just throwing numbers out there like crazy and making some amateurish statements.

I wanna see the data. The breakdown. The explanation. Do you have it?

I wanna know:
                  -how many of Tebow's passers were thrown at a receiver's feet, and then explain whether those were intentional due to unavailable options or real passing attempts.
                  -how many of Tebow's passing attempts were spot on target and the receivers dropped them.
                  -how many of Tebow's passers were overthrown, and you are certain they were overthrown.
                  -how many of Tebow's passers were underthrown, and you are certain they were underthrown
                  -how many missed their target
                  -how many were on the run due to bad protection
                  -how many were on the run due to leaving the pocket too soon(average time please)
                  -how many of his reads were correct or wrong(and where you got your information)
                  -how many were 3 step drops, 5 step drops, and which receivers didn't reach the target area
                  -how many times Tebow opted for a sack, versus a bad passing attempt
                  -how many times Tebow opted to throw it out of bounds versus a sack

And then could you please break it down for all 32 starting quarterbacks, or at least provide me with a league average, and explain to me how those guys are doing a better job, or how Tebow's doing a worse job, against what type of defenses, and how those opposing defenses rank.

Can you do all that for me?

Comment

Originally posted by FanofFootball View Post
                    No you have not. You are just throwing numbers out there like crazy and making some amateurish statements.

I wanna know:
                    -how many of Tebow's passers were thrown at a receiver's feet, and then explain whether those were intentional due to unavailable options or real passing attempts.
                    -how many of Tebow's passing attempts were spot on target and the receivers dropped them.
                    -how many of Tebow's passers were overthrown, and you are certain they were overthrown.
                    -how many of Tebow's passers were underthrown, and you are certain they were underthrown
                    -how many were on the run due to leaving the pocket too soon(average time please)
                    -how many of his reads were correct or wrong(and where you got your information)
                    -how many were 3 step drops, 5 step drops, and which receivers didn't reach the target area

And then could you please break it down for all 32 starting quarterbacks, or at least provide me with a league average, and explain to me how those guys are doing a better job, or how Tebow's doing a worse job, against what type of defenses, and how those opposing defenses rank.

Yea good luck on that....the majority of the posters on the board would rather post their beliefs as fact than find any supporting proof to back them up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FanofFootball View Post

I wanna know:

I wanna ice cream cone.

"Why are you cutting?"
                      sigpic

Comment

So unless we have exact numbers, film breakdown, and professional statistical analysis, we're not allowed to talk football?

This board just lost about 99% of its posters.

Now its gonna be Brancos and Newscaster
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Idk. I don't think we would bench him at the half or at all unless the game for some strange reason the game gets out of reach and we just put him in to see what he is about. Keep in mind he has never taken a snap in the regular season as a bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by Key West Bronc View Post
                            I wanna ice cream cone.
                            I'd like a million dollars but I think we are all dreaming.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                              So unless we have exact numbers, film breakdown, and professional statistical analysis, we're not allowed to talk football?

No....But a lot of people would just pull crap out of their butt and present it as fact even if it isn't true. That's my biggest beef with these boards....People like to form an opinion and just make crap up and stick to it no matter what is shown to the contrary....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Well you can talk football all you want. But when you start throwing around numbers to prove how bad or good a quarterback is that you just invent, miss-use, guess, you might just be- let's say- 97.98% wrong.

And when you start using terms like accuracy, completion, receptions, without truly understanding how they work, and what they are supposed to be, you might be 59.6798% incorrect.

And then when you throw in your personal bias into the mix, I think that brings it down to about 0.983%.

And how could you possibly argue against all that? Clearly if you can't see why I am correct, then you don't know anything about football. And some of my percentages go to the 4th decimal!!!
                                Last edited by FanofFootball; 12-28-2011, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X