X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chop_Block
    replied
    Originally posted by imisselway View Post
    IF TEBOW CAN'T MOVE THE OFFENSE IN THE FIRST HALF AND WE ARE DOWN 2 SCORES OR MORE I SAY, BRING IN QUINN AND LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
    I will be shocked if we aren't down by 2 scores at the half. We are a miracle team this year. The good news is we are still young and getting better - despite the defenses finding the Tebow kryptonite (press coverage with umbrella front 7). We will evolve and add some playmakers in the running and passing game. Imagine if we had a true speed back to combine with McGahee?

Leave a comment:

• sbxxxiichamps
    replied
    Originally posted by theflammer View Post
    Quote it as you may but I have been a Broncos Fan for over 30 years and I will never say negative things about them going into any game; even if that's me lying to myself because I know anything can happen in this game and I will never turn my back on them.
    Fair Enough :thumb:

Hopefully we can pull out the unlikely win. If Seattle was able to beat the Saints last year then we can win this one.

Leave a comment:

• Alastor
    replied
    "The boy that brought us to the dance" isn't our quarterback. It's our defense.

Leave a comment:

• Mk2_Tebow
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    We are going to get the t-total crap stomped out of us other wise.

I Like Tebow alot great guy,got us here with his inspired play and the freaky offense that had NFL teams scratching thier heads. They figured it out. Heck every college defensive coordinator in the country is studying the film so that offense has been exposed period.Back to high schools it go

Start Quinn and run the ball alot just like we have been minus the QB. Now when we need to throw we have a chance at some completions

I know I will get flamed for this so do your worst. I have high hopes for Tebow in the future and hope he is the next comming of Elway himself but right now I am for signing Jamarcus Russell over starting Tebow next week.

You are missing the part where Tebow reads the option and makes the correct decision for the run game , part of the reason the run game is powerful is Tim Tebow's reads .

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Ok thanks, i understand now.
    :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Ok thanks, i understand now.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
    Why do you keep doing this? ^^^

Leave a comment:

• neckbeard
    replied
    Originally posted by AZI66 View Post
    I used to defend Tebow, assuming his faith and commitment would drive him to become a better passer...
    I've heard that Mother Theresa couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 feet with a football. Total noodle arm.

Tebow's faith has nothing to do with whether he will improve his basic football skills...

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Why do you keep doing this? ^^^

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by AZI66 View Post
    The play calling has been awful, but Tebow is missing passes a QB should make in his sleep, and not throwing it at all if it's a tough pass.

I used to defend Tebow, assuming his faith and commitment would drive him to become a better passer, and he still might, but at this point the coaches have to do whatever they have to do to win, including benching Tebow if he doesn't come out swinging next week.

Leave a comment:

• denver14
    replied
    Stick with Tebow.

Leave a comment:

• neckbeard
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    I actually like the match-up v's the steelers for us.
    Then you are insane.

Pittsburgh's Defense is the best overall in the NFL this year.

#1 against the pass.

#9 against the run.

Average opposing QBs passer rating is 74.2 (#4 in the NFL).

Opposing QBs average only 55.8% completion rate - 5th lowest in the NFL.

The Steeler's D will follow the blueprint for Tebow - play man coverage for the WHOLE GAME (no soft cushions or Prevent Ds) and contain Timmy in the pocket, forcing him to try and throw.

The Broncos were shut down by the paltry Defenses like Detroit (#23) and Buffalo (#26). Tebow and company are doomed. There won't be anything left of the Denver O but a sticky wet spot on the field...

Leave a comment:

• AZI66
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondie79 View Post
    the more i read some of these posts the more i realize some of you have no idea.

and have you ever heard of the saying.. ANY given Sunday?...

I actually like the match-up v's the steelers for us.

But seriously, how can you say Tebow should be pulled, orton was awful for how many games??? Tebow helped this team get where it is, and he deserves the chance..Am i saying hes been brilliant? No, far from it but come on.

Quite honestly i think the playcalling has been a big factor (not for good reasons) in why tebow has not done so well the last few games.
    The play calling has been awful, but Tebow is missing passes a QB should make in his sleep, and not throwing it at all if it's a tough pass.

I used to defend Tebow, assuming his faith and commitment would drive him to become a better passer, and he still might, but at this point the coaches have to do whatever they have to do to win, including benching Tebow if he doesn't come out swinging next week.

Leave a comment:

• biglig
    replied
    Originally posted by Phear the Phish View Post
    You don't bench your starting QB after leading the team to the playoffs.
    Yeah he led us to the playoffs alright lol. He had a few good wins largely supported by a good running game and our D. The trickster offense is officially exposed. We need a QB that can throw!

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    I would say maybe you consider putting Quinn in after halftime if & only if things continue to go as they have for the past couple weeks because it just isn't working anymore & at least you could say we tried all options.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X