Sporting News player poll: It's Newton over Tebow in a landslide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mortal View Post
    The reason Newton draws so much hate is because lots of people in Denver wish they had him at quarterback.
    Yea that's it....... Fail

I don't like him because he is sO
    Cocky.. Also him and Smith running their mouth about Tebow , who they shouldn't worry about. Maybe they need to learn how to win
    Last edited by jlhawkins9; 01-01-2012, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Cam is down 31-17 to the Saints. Cam is doing nothing to help his team. Taking sacks, throwing an INT in the redzone against the 30th ranked passing defense.

Comment

Is this a serious thread or some kind of joke? Are Broncos fans this blinded by Tebowmania that you've gone crazy. As an objective fan of neither team who likes Tebow more than Newton (There's something scuzzy about Newton),I have to say their is NO comparison as a QB, Newton is light years better. Put it this way As a Steeler fan Cam Newton would scare me to death having to prepare for what he does, While i'll be looking forward to facing Tebow.Cam Newton carries that team Period without him they have 1 or 2 wins. What kind of credibility do you have even comparing the two, not one GM would take Tebow over Cam Newton. I've watched football for 40 yrs, I've never seen a rookie QB have the season he's had. And he will only get better when he learns to read defenses better..

Comment

lots of yards and tds tho
          Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
          You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Originally posted by bucking bronco View Post
            Cam is down 31-17 to the Saints. Cam is doing nothing to help his team. Taking sacks, throwing an INT in the redzone against the 30th ranked passing defense.
            So do you think Tebow would do any better in N.O.

Comment

Cam is now pouting. He's totally discouraged and mentally defeated. That's the difference between a leader like Tebow and an ego-maniac more concerned about his personal stats like Cam. Tebow never gets discouraged. Cam folds. Anybody got some tissue?..Cam is going to need some pretty soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bucking bronco View Post
                Cam is now pouting. He's totally discouraged and mentally defeated. That's the difference between a leader like Tebow and an ego-maniac more concerned about his personal stats like Cam. Tebow never gets discouraged. Cam folds. Anybody got some tissue?..Cam is going to need some pretty soon.
                You are so desperate to justify Tebow's crap play that you are starting to make yourself look foolish.

I am going to make this very simple. Cam Newton is better than Tim Tebow in every single measurable facet of this game. Period. It isnt even close. If Tebow is half as good as Cam in 5 years, he can probably consider his career a success.

Cam Newton came in to the NFL without an off-season and has shattered every rookie record there is for a quarterback.

Tim Tebow did set one record this year though; he set an NFL record for consecutive 3-and-outs.

Comment

HaHa Cam is sucking so much they switched to the Bears/Vikings game. 45-17...Cam is clearly not the answer. That's the difference between Cam and Tebow. They don't switch to another game when the Broncos get down going into the 4th quarter...hell, that's when people start tuning in. The Panthers down in the 4th...that's a guaranteed loss.
                  Last edited by bucking bronco; 01-01-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Cam is a much better talent but thas not such a knock on Tebow as it a praise of an amazing player

However, I don't see Cam ever doing anything notable as far as winning until he grows up. He is an awful leader.

Comment

• Newton has some maturity issues, he is being too hard on himself and overly idealistic. But some of this crap is ridiculous. He's clearly better than Tebow. As fans of the broncos your supposed to support and like your QB over any other one. But at least just admit that bias. Tebow is playing very poorly.

Comment

• Most of the criticism of Cams maturity is fabricated. The guy wants to win and he hurts bad after every loss. By all accounts his teammates love him and he's about as much of a leader as a 22 year old can be.

Comment

Working...
                        X