Custom McFarlane Denver Broncos figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom McFarlane Denver Broncos figure

I found this on www.clintonportis.com . I have the blue and the white variation already and I'm still a fan of C-PO's so I may pick this one up.

Comment

ok??????????????

Comment

its CPzy the great well .... at least he was the great ...
        sigpic
        PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
        You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

I think I might get this one myself....

He's one of the best baby. Can't believe we went fron Hero to Zero.....if Q fails, I will be one of the guys on the board laughing at all the Griffin lovers.
          Last edited by AsianOrange; 07-26-2004, 06:54 AM.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Custom McFarlane Denver Broncos figure

Hi all,
            I've got another custom McFarlane figure finished for you all to look over and give your opinion on. I made this Willis McGahee out of a McGahee figure from when he played for the Bills. I tinted the face shield to match the dark shield McGahee uses and I used special tape to wrap the ankles. I also added grass stains because a running back with a clean uniform just doesn't look right.

This figure is for sale on Ebay, so if anyone is interested in buying it, take a look...

Custom McFarlane Willis McGahee Denver Broncos figure

I also just started a Von Miller figure and will soon be working on a Tim Tebow "Tebowing" figure, so watch out for those! Thanks.

Comment

love it
              sigpic

Comment

You should take the McFarlane figures of Tom Brady, who appears to be "Tebowing" and turn that into Tebow. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by IStoleYourName View Post
                  You should take the McFarlane figures of Tom Brady, who appears to be "Tebowing" and turn that into Tebow. :thumb:

That's the plan! I already have that one in hand and am waiting on another to use for the head.

Comment

cool, but not even close to $70 worth of cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                      cool, but not even close to $70 worth of cool.
                      I guess that's just your opinion. I started the bidding of another figure I did recently at $70 and it sold for $260. It all depends on who you are and how bad you want it.

Comment

Custom McFarlane Von Miller Denver Broncos figure

Hi all,
                        Here is the Von Miller McFarlane custom I mentioned in the McGahee thread. I made this one out of a Julius Peppers figure. It has special tape wrapped around the wrists and ankles and has grass stains like the McGahee figure. Also notice the detail in the Adidas brand cleats.

What do you think?

This figure is also for sale on Ebay, so if anyone is interested, take a look...

Custom McFarlane Von Miller Denver Broncos Rookie Figure

I will be starting on the Tim Tebow "Tebowing" figure soon, but as I wait for parts for it, I will be working on a Mark Schlereth from Super Bowl XXXIII, so watch out for those as well. Thanks!

Comment

Freakin awesome!
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

cool, but once again not worth $70 as they will be making an actual Von Miller for next season's lineup which can be had for $10

Comment

Pretty sweet looking
                              Theres Ups and Downs, but just hold your Faith in the Orange Jerseys.

Team Tebow Number: 15² Yeah, thats Squared. Give me sum Koolaid

Comment

Working...
                              X