Clear All

make one of dumervil lifting brady into the air

Comment

have you ever done a darrent williams one
      MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

Comment

Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
        Hi all,
        Here is the Von Miller McFarlane custom I mentioned in the McGahee thread. I made this one out of a Julius Peppers figure. It has special tape wrapped around the wrists and ankles and has grass stains like the McGahee figure. Also notice the detail in the Adidas brand cleats.

What do you think?

This figure is also for sale on Ebay, so if anyone is interested, take a look...

Custom McFarlane Von Miller Denver Broncos Rookie Figure

I will be starting on the Tim Tebow "Tebowing" figure soon, but as I wait for parts for it, I will be working on a Mark Schlereth from Super Bowl XXXIII, so watch out for those as well. Thanks!
        Man I don't know how you can bring yourself to sell them. I would want a whole team of Broncos lol
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

That is so well done on so many levels it's hard to put my feelings into a post . Wow

Comment

I'll buy the Tim Tebow figure tebowing , please PM me when its ready

Comment

Originally posted by evski19 View Post
              have you ever done a darrent williams one
              I have. It's actually one of my best ones IMO, as I took the time and effort to add his tattoos and other details.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...57576418_a.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...9495815&type=3

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                Man I don't know how you can bring yourself to sell them. I would want a whole team of Broncos lol
                It's hard sometimes. I want to keep all that I make, but I just don't have room for them all.

Comment

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                  make one of dumervil lifting brady into the air
                  Here's the model for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
                    I'll buy the Tim Tebow figure tebowing , please PM me when its ready
                    I'm not sure if I'm going to sell that one or not. I say that because I'm going to have to alter the Brady figure so much and add parts from other figures that I'm not sure if it will all come out looking ok. I'm going to experiment with this one and if it works, I'll probably make more. Also, it most likely won't be in the full "Tebowing" pose like what has become popular with the arm bent and supporting the head. That arm will most likely be holding a football and I'll have his head and neck bent down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Rob View Post
                      cool, but once again not worth $70 as they will be making an actual Von Miller for next season's lineup which can be had for $10
                      Yeah, but there's something to be said for quality and the hand-crafting that isn't going to be on those assembly line ones. Plus, this one was made by a fellow fan. It just kind of seems "right" to me even if it's not the cheapest option.

It's got the best value, even though it's not the cheapest price. To me at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
                        Yeah, but there's something to be said for quality and the hand-crafting that isn't going to be on those assembly line ones. Plus, this one was made by a fellow fan. It just kind of seems "right" to me even if it's not the cheapest option.

It's got the best value, even though it's not the cheapest price. To me at least.
                        Thank you. I appreciate that.

Comment

Question; How do you do the helmet logo? Surely, you dont have a little brush that you paint it on.

Comment

Ever thought about doing a series of throw back figures from the 70's and 80's? If you do, I think an Alzado, Morton, Gradishar figures would bring you big bucks especially from us older fans! I would gladly pay for a Gradishar or any player from the 77 Superbowl team!!

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                              Question; How do you do the helmet logo? Surely, you dont have a little brush that you paint it on.
                              I use custom made decals I make and print from my computer. Logos and numbers are all decals. Things like the orange stripes and cleats are hand-painted though.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
                                Ever thought about doing a series of throw back figures from the 70's and 80's? If you do, I think an Alzado, Morton, Gradishar figures would bring you big bucks especially from us older fans! I would gladly pay for a Gradishar or any player from the 77 Superbowl team!!
                                I have, but since I'm not as familiar with that era (as I was yet to be born), I haven't tried to make any yet. The farthest back I have gone is a Floyd Little I did. Also, reference pictures are harder to find and it is harder to match up uniforms and such from the 70's with uniforms of current players. I have one planned if I can find a good figure for a Frank Tripucka with the mustard yellow and brown uniform from the Broncos beginnings. But I will look more into that once I finish up some I have planned.

Here is all of the Broncos figures I have done...

Denver Broncos figures

Comment

Working...
                                X