Custom McFarlane Denver Broncos figure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Do you have Lionel Taylor yet? He was Frank's favorite receiver, I believe.
    That would be nice. Or a Little? Man.. if I had the talent, there'd be a ton I'd make. Randy. Goose. I'd even make a Stink.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

I would love to see a Craig Morton figure. Personally, I feel he was the first "big name" QB to wear the orange and blue. He was the first Bronco that I followed intensely (not in a stalker sort of way mind you). The fact that EVERYONE wrote him off as washed up and to come back and play the way he did for 6 years, well he has a special place in my heart.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMts69 View Post
        That is awesome!!!

I wonder what Elways 'helicopter spin' in SB XXXII would look like?
        I always thought McFarlane should do a version of that, complete with three Packers hitting Elway in midair.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Do you have Lionel Taylor yet? He was Frank's favorite receiver, I believe.
          I want to do one of him but I don't think McFarlane has made any stock figures from that era except quarterbacks. I really want to do one of someone from 1962 and that first orange and blue uniform.

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            That would be nice. Or a Little? Man.. if I had the talent, there'd be a ton I'd make. Randy. Goose. I'd even make a Stink.
            I've done figures of Floyd Little and Mark Schlereth. Click the "Dusty's Custom Figures on Facebook" link in my sig to see them. I'm planning on doing one of Gradishar, and I would do a Goose if McFarlane made any other than quarterback for that era.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
              I would love to see a Craig Morton figure. Personally, I feel he was the first "big name" QB to wear the orange and blue. He was the first Bronco that I followed intensely (not in a stalker sort of way mind you). The fact that EVERYONE wrote him off as washed up and to come back and play the way he did for 6 years, well he has a special place in my heart.
              I'll put a Morton on my "to do" list. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
                I'll put a Morton on my "to do" list. :thumb:
                Thanks! Once you're done, I get first dibs!!

Comment

Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
                  Those Starting Lineup figures are so little it would be hard to get good detail in them.

Says you.
                  sigpic

TZ

Comment

Custom McFarlane Karl Mecklenburg/Denver Broncos figure

Hey everyone,
                    I'm back again with another one of my custom McFarlane figures. This one is the first of three "Orange Crush Defense" figures I plan to do, and it is of linebacker Karl Mecklenburg. The original figure was a "Mean" Joe Greene. The figure is pretty straight forward, but I had forgotten how difficult it was to paint the stripes on the uniform, as it takes a really thin brush and a really steady hand to not mess it up.

I was planning on selling this figure, but with the amount of time and effort it took to do it I'm not sure if I want to now. However, if anyone is really interested in buying it, shoot me a PM and we'll try to work something out. But it will be pricey, just so you know.

What do you think?

Comment

The Albino Rhino!! One of your best yet!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey man, that is really awesome. Good luck selling it, but you shouldn't need any. Good stuff!
                        RIP Darrent Williams.

Comment

Maybe a stupid question, but how exactly do these work? Do you just paint them up or what?

Comment

BEAUTIFUL work, as usual. Like I posted before, I get first dibs on the Craig Morton figure when you get around to it. PM me when you do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
                              The Albino Rhino!! One of your best yet!
                              Haha, I forgot about that nickname.

Comment

Another amazing figure. Keep up the good work!
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X