Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom McFarlane Denver Broncos figure

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Do you have Lionel Taylor yet? He was Frank's favorite receiver, I believe.
    That would be nice. Or a Little? Man.. if I had the talent, there'd be a ton I'd make. Randy. Goose. I'd even make a Stink.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*


    Comment


    • #62
      I would love to see a Craig Morton figure. Personally, I feel he was the first "big name" QB to wear the orange and blue. He was the first Bronco that I followed intensely (not in a stalker sort of way mind you). The fact that EVERYONE wrote him off as washed up and to come back and play the way he did for 6 years, well he has a special place in my heart.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by RockyMts69 View Post
        That is awesome!!!

        I wonder what Elways 'helicopter spin' in SB XXXII would look like?
        I always thought McFarlane should do a version of that, complete with three Packers hitting Elway in midair.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Do you have Lionel Taylor yet? He was Frank's favorite receiver, I believe.
          I want to do one of him but I don't think McFarlane has made any stock figures from that era except quarterbacks. I really want to do one of someone from 1962 and that first orange and blue uniform.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
            That would be nice. Or a Little? Man.. if I had the talent, there'd be a ton I'd make. Randy. Goose. I'd even make a Stink.
            I've done figures of Floyd Little and Mark Schlereth. Click the "Dusty's Custom Figures on Facebook" link in my sig to see them. I'm planning on doing one of Gradishar, and I would do a Goose if McFarlane made any other than quarterback for that era.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
              I would love to see a Craig Morton figure. Personally, I feel he was the first "big name" QB to wear the orange and blue. He was the first Bronco that I followed intensely (not in a stalker sort of way mind you). The fact that EVERYONE wrote him off as washed up and to come back and play the way he did for 6 years, well he has a special place in my heart.
              I'll put a Morton on my "to do" list. :thumb:

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
                I'll put a Morton on my "to do" list. :thumb:
                Thanks! Once you're done, I get first dibs!!

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
                  Those Starting Lineup figures are so little it would be hard to get good detail in them.



                  Says you.
                  sigpic

                  TZ

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Custom McFarlane Karl Mecklenburg/Denver Broncos figure

                    Hey everyone,
                    I'm back again with another one of my custom McFarlane figures. This one is the first of three "Orange Crush Defense" figures I plan to do, and it is of linebacker Karl Mecklenburg. The original figure was a "Mean" Joe Greene. The figure is pretty straight forward, but I had forgotten how difficult it was to paint the stripes on the uniform, as it takes a really thin brush and a really steady hand to not mess it up.





                    I was planning on selling this figure, but with the amount of time and effort it took to do it I'm not sure if I want to now. However, if anyone is really interested in buying it, shoot me a PM and we'll try to work something out. But it will be pricey, just so you know.

                    What do you think?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      The Albino Rhino!! One of your best yet!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Hey man, that is really awesome. Good luck selling it, but you shouldn't need any. Good stuff!
                        RIP Darrent Williams.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Maybe a stupid question, but how exactly do these work? Do you just paint them up or what?

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            BEAUTIFUL work, as usual. Like I posted before, I get first dibs on the Craig Morton figure when you get around to it. PM me when you do!!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
                              The Albino Rhino!! One of your best yet!
                              Haha, I forgot about that nickname.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Another amazing figure. Keep up the good work!
                                sigpic

                                2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X