Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rokteddy
    replied
    I guess that's just your opinion. I started the bidding of another figure I did recently at $70 and it sold for $260. It all depends on who you are and how bad you want it.

would be nice to have $260 to spend on that, but then again, if I had an extra 260, i'd probably get an 360 for my boys. i'd need like 5 extra $260's before i could get one of those.

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngel
    replied
    Niiiice!

10 char.

Leave a comment:

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Can you sell me one? I really want one bad....

Leave a comment:

• OrangeCrush22
    replied
    McFarlane Custom Tim Tebow figure

Hey All,

I just finished up this custom McFarlane of Tim Tebow in his touchdown celebration pose. Pretty similar to the photo used for the cover of NFL magazine.

I can't wait for the season to start already...

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Wow. Very nice. :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisKamanowns View Post
    Maybe a stupid question, but how exactly do these work? Do you just paint them up or what?
    I take an original figure of another player, prime it, paint it, and decal it. It's a lot like making a model car.

Leave a comment:

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Another amazing figure. Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Originally posted by Biggregb View Post
    The Albino Rhino!! One of your best yet!
    Haha, I forgot about that nickname.

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngel
    replied
    BEAUTIFUL work, as usual. Like I posted before, I get first dibs on the Craig Morton figure when you get around to it. PM me when you do!!

Leave a comment:

• ChrisKamanowns
    replied
    Maybe a stupid question, but how exactly do these work? Do you just paint them up or what?

Leave a comment:

• xGIHavoc
    replied
    Hey man, that is really awesome. Good luck selling it, but you shouldn't need any. Good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Biggregb
    replied
    The Albino Rhino!! One of your best yet!

Leave a comment:

• SyxxSynse
    replied
    Custom McFarlane Karl Mecklenburg/Denver Broncos figure

Hey everyone,
    I'm back again with another one of my custom McFarlane figures. This one is the first of three "Orange Crush Defense" figures I plan to do, and it is of linebacker Karl Mecklenburg. The original figure was a "Mean" Joe Greene. The figure is pretty straight forward, but I had forgotten how difficult it was to paint the stripes on the uniform, as it takes a really thin brush and a really steady hand to not mess it up.

I was planning on selling this figure, but with the amount of time and effort it took to do it I'm not sure if I want to now. However, if anyone is really interested in buying it, shoot me a PM and we'll try to work something out. But it will be pricey, just so you know.

What do you think?

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
    Those Starting Lineup figures are so little it would be hard to get good detail in them.

Says you.

Leave a comment:

• ArchAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by SyxxSynse View Post
    I'll put a Morton on my "to do" list. :thumb:
    Thanks! Once you're done, I get first dibs!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X