Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Report: Tebow is 2012 starter even with loss

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Report: Tebow is 2012 starter even with loss

    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...even-with-loss

    Sources have indicated to NFL Network's Jeff Darlington that the Broncos "plan to move forward with the mindset" that Tim Tebow will open 2012 as the starter regardless of Sunday's outcome.

    Tebow has already won over the locker room and the fan base, and he can make the decision a no-brainer by sending the Broncos to the playoffs with a win against Kyle Orton and the Chiefs. Developing as a passer while winning games, Tebow has put football czar John Elway in a draft position that makes adding a first-round QB unlikely for 2012.
    sigpic


  • #2
    Posted this on another thread. Cue the "this is a lie" responses...lol.
    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

    elecshoc
    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

    Comment


    • #3
      Awesome news if it's true!!!!

      CP when I'm not on mobile.

      Comment


      • #4
        Smokescreen! It's a smokescreen!

        AMIRITE!!!???

        Unless we draft a QB in the first round or BQ beats him out in camp, of course Tebow is the 2012 starter...


        ...but it won't just be handed to him. I'll be waiting for the next "woe is me" Tebow interview with Woody.
        sigpic

        Hooray, beer!

        Comment


        • #5
          Yea, I figured as much.

          Comment


          • #6
            Elway is a Czar now? Isn't that hereditary?
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment


            • #7
              AWESOME NOW WE CAN LOOK ON TO OUR REAL NEEDS LIKE RBs, WR, TE, CB, DT, DE, SS.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                Elway is a Czar now? Isn't that hereditary?
                1. (n.) czar
                an emperor or king.

                2. czar
                (often cap.) the former emperor of Russia.

                3. czar
                an autocratic ruler or leader.

                4. czar
                any person exercising great authority or power:
                a czar of industry.

                Etymology: (1545–55; < Russ tsar', ORuss ts&ibreve;sar&ibreve; emperor, king (akin to OCS ts&ehacek;sar&ibreve < Go kaisar emperor (< Gk or L); Gk kaîsar < L CaesarCaesar)


                Definition of 'czar' Princeton's WordNet


                1. (noun) czar, tsar, tzar
                a male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917)

                2. (noun) czar
                a person having great power



                Definition of 'czar' Webster Dictionary


                1. (noun) czar
                a king; a chief; the title of the emperor of Russia
                My 2011 adopted poster.........and and



                Adopted by: and

                Comment


                • #9
                  Best news I've heard all day! Haters be silenced, of course us true fans have known this for a while now.That is all!
                  sigpic







                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                    AWESOME NOW WE CAN LOOK ON TO OUR REAL NEEDS LIKE RBs, WR, TE, CB, DT, DE, SS.
                    TE not so much of a need.

                    MLB a need.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I don't mind. I just hope we have a solid backup plan.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        Smokescreen! It's a smokescreen!

                        AMIRITE!!!???

                        Unless we draft a QB in the first round or BQ beats him out in camp, of course Tebow is the 2012 starter...


                        ...but it won't just be handed to him. I'll be waiting for the next "woe is me" Tebow interview with Woody.
                        Quinn is a FA this year.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Rushin'

                          Originally posted by kmcgough25 View Post
                          1. (n.) czar
                          an emperor or king.

                          2. czar
                          (often cap.) the former emperor of Russia.

                          3. czar
                          an autocratic ruler or leader.

                          4. czar
                          any person exercising great authority or power:
                          a czar of industry.

                          Etymology: (1545–55; < Russ tsar', ORuss ts&ibreve;sar&ibreve; emperor, king (akin to OCS ts&ehacek;sar&ibreve < Go kaisar emperor (< Gk or L); Gk kaîsar < L CaesarCaesar)


                          Definition of 'czar' Princeton's WordNet


                          1. (noun) czar, tsar, tzar
                          a male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917)

                          2. (noun) czar
                          a person having great power



                          Definition of 'czar' Webster Dictionary


                          1. (noun) czar
                          a king; a chief; the title of the emperor of Russia
                          I knew Elway was rushin' things a bit.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'd say the needs are, in order-

                            1. CB






                            2. DT
                            3. RB
                            4. WR
                            5. LB

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                              Quinn is a FA this year.
                              I'm assuming he comes back. I don't really think anyone will bite on him. He's destined for a backup role, and why wouldn't he stay somewhere where he knows the system.
                              sigpic

                              Hooray, beer!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X