Report: Tebow is 2012 starter even with loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
    I pretty much feel the same way we need help anywhere and everywhere. I like the quote at the bottom of your signature by the way, nice job.
    I wouldn't say that, just think we could go anywhere with our pick if Tebow is starter, and QB is out of the picture.

Thanks, it's true though.

Comment

• They don't really have much of a choice. To low to draft a worthwhile QB, and there is no "Kolb" this year via trade.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• So you mean Tebow's entire football career doesn't hinge on this game? That's crazy talk.

Comment

• I don"t think Kolb is a good QB to use in an arguement, unless it involves a trade for a QB that gets injured and is outplayed by the backup.

I think David Garrard would be a good vet to go after by the Broncos as a backup if Quinn isn't resigned.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
            First of all I never mentioned any names, so if anybody gets heated about it then obviously there are issues on their end. I'm a highly educated individual, I shoot straight and refuse to sugarcoat anything. If anybody would sit there and root for a guy to fail then they are not much of a fan at all. End the discussion!
            Don't take it personally.... I seem to recall these same people attacking Tebow fans and questioning their fanhood. It was common on here.. and the irony is that I think the same people who are making comments like that are the same people who questioned every Tebow fan as being Tebow fans and not "real" Bronco fans. The irony is almost funny. lol
            My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Working...
            X