Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Rome Demariyus Thomas Interview

Wow, that was painful to watch......

I don't know how I can say it without being rude but I am not quite sure how he passed a single class in college.

I will wear his jersey on Sunday, to make up for these comments.

Just truth.
    sigpic

I missed it...

CP to first person to post a link.

Comment

He just tweeted "Man I was so nervous...", I don't know if he was talking about the interview though.

I didn't see it, did he appear nervous or anything?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutOrton8 View Post
        He just tweeted "Man I was so nervous...", I don't know if he was talking about the interview though.

I didn't see it, did he appear nervous or anything?
        He appeared, slow, and answered questions with things that didn't even make any sense.

Just seemed like he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, I know he has had a rough life but man.

Maybe it was the nerves, it very well could be, but that was still tough to watch.
        sigpic

Comment

He's definately not the best speaker, but I don't think I'd equate that to him being unintelligent.

I think DT is great. I always thought of him as someone who overcame a tuff childhood, and after hearing the interview today I was right. Normally I would cringe to hear a player respond the way DT does. He seems nervous and isn't well spoken. I think it's more endearing than cringe worthy though.
          "This guy here is 250 pounds of concrete cyanide, man. And he can throw. He throws well enough at any level to play quarterback."

Jon Gruden on Tim Tebow

Comment

Lol how bad was it? As soon as I read the thread title I was like oh damn haha love the dude but he's a terrible interviewer

Comment

He did an interview for NFL total access a while ago and he seemed okay. Maybe he was just nervous or something who knows?
              sigpic

Comment

Even the smartest NFL players make me go 'Huh?' when they're being interviewed
                sigpic
                Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                  He appeared, slow, and answered questions with things that didn't even make any sense.

Just seemed like he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, I know he has had a rough life but man.

Maybe it was the nerves, it very well could be, but that was still tough to watch.
                  Naw, you were right the first time. The tool in the shed thing. :thumb:

Comment

He's smarter than most of the people on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                      Even the smartest NFL players make me go 'Huh?' when they're being interviewed
                      No kidding...not the brightest bunch

Comment

I actually noticed this when he was first drafted, and multiple times since.

He's not an idiot/stupid, just not a very good speaker.

Comment

Well, some people just dont feel right speaking in front of a camera, he will smooth out with a few more interviews under his belt, if he was catching balls with his public speaking then id be worried, good thing he can let his hands do his talking for him.
                          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mortal View Post
                            He's smarter than most of the people on these boards.
                            And he trusts and wants Tebow to be his QB, who he thinks will succeed.
                            So far:
                            FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                            1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                              And he trusts and wants Tebow to be his QB, who he thinks will succeed.
                              I didn't say he knows what is best for the organization.

Comment

Working...
                              X