Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ever says Tebow gets all the credit for the wins ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who ever says Tebow gets all the credit for the wins ?

Can someone point me in the right direction? All I ever hear on the boards is how Tebow gets all the credit but all I ever see in the media , ESPN, NFL netwrok, Internet blogs , snl skits is how the defense and praeter deserve most of the credit.

Actually reading or hearing That Tebow is fully responsible for the wins is like big foot or the lochness monster sighting, very rare and closer to myth than reality.

In fact rarely have I seen a more maligned player , please stop mistaking over coverage of him for the sentiment being that he is fully responsible for the Broncos winning because it's not .

Yeah there might be a few write ups and of course skip bayless but the overwhelming majority barely credit him at all.

A large portion of these boards were giving Tebow all the credit
    sigpic
    Thank you Charger$

Comment

Its just mostly the hype the media gives him (for example: Sports center featuring a one hour Tebow center). Tebow is the quarterback, the hype comes with the job.

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
        Its only a few that give him all the credit, just like there a few that will give the defense and/or the oline all the credit and give Tebow no props.

Comment

Link please.
          sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

The defense did the heavy lifting, but Tebow was largely responsible for the turn-around.

The defense was doing heavy lifting with Orton, too, but we were losing. Allowed 23 Oakland points, 17 Titans points and we still lost both.

People seem to confuse who was playing better (the defense) with who was responsible for the change from 1-4 to 7-3 (Tebow).

In a game our defense gets smoked, Tebow would mean nothing. In that regard, the defense is very important to our wins. But before Tebow, our defense playing great didn't result in wins.

Comment

Put it this way. Without Tebow we'd still be in last Place. Doesn't mean he deserves all the credit, but if KO was qb of our team, we'd suck. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoDonko View Post
                The defense did the heavy lifting, but Tebow was largely responsible for the turn-around.

The defense was doing heavy lifting with Orton, too, but we were losing. Allowed 23 Oakland points, 17 Titans points and we still lost both.

People seem to confuse who was playing better (the defense) with who was responsible for the change from 1-4 to 7-3 (Tebow).

In a game our defense gets smoked, Tebow would mean nothing. In that regard, the defense is very important to our wins. But before Tebow, our defense playing great didn't result in wins.
                Word. Of course, people are not going to accept that. Nope. It was all the running game. It was all the defense. It was everything but TEBOW.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                  Word. Of course, people are not going to accept that. Nope. It was all the running game. It was all the defense. It was everything but TEBOW.
                  How can't the running game not include Tebow?

Last I saw Tebow is our second leading rusher.

Comment

Link please.
                    I don't need to provide a link

GD was filled with posts giving Tebow all the credit during our wins

Now that the Broncos have settled down a bit it seems the love is going the opposite way

Knee-jerk Reaction Country Message Boards
                    sigpic
                    Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by demonicbroncos View Post
                      How can't the running game not include Tebow?

Last I saw Tebow is our second leading rusher.
                      Exactly my point. What people were saying during the lockout about Tebow's ability to extend plays, run for first downs was all true.

Some people hate Tebow because they were all in favor of Orton. Now that Orton's gone they can't admit that Tebow's the starter.
                      sigpic

Comment

I don't need to provide a link

GD was filled with posts giving Tebow all the credit during our wins

Now that the Broncos have settled down a bit it seems the love is going the opposite way

Knee-jerk Reaction Country Message Boards
                        Not really. I heard plenty of people saying that it was Matt Prater who got us the wins. Or Von Miller and the defense. Or the running game. You see what you want to see.

Can't wait to see your reaction on Sunday.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2_Tebow View Post
                          Can someone point me in the right direction? All I ever hear on the boards is how Tebow gets all the credit but all I ever see in the media , ESPN, NFL netwrok, Internet blogs , snl skits is how the defense and praeter deserve most of the credit.

Actually reading or hearing That Tebow is fully responsible for the wins is like big foot or the lochness monster sighting, very rare and closer to myth than reality.

In fact rarely have I seen a more maligned player , please stop mistaking over coverage of him for the sentiment being that he is fully responsible for the Broncos winning because it's not .

Yeah there might be a few write ups and of course skip bayless but the overwhelming majority barely credit him at all.

Apparently, you don't watch ESPN.

DTE!!!!
                          RESTORE THE ORANGE CRUSH!!!!
                          :smash

LONG LIVE THE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!

Comment

Not really. I heard plenty of people saying that it was Matt Prater who got us the wins. Or Von Miller and the defense. Or the running game. You see what you want to see.

Can't wait to see your reaction on Sunday.
                            Plenty of people? I got called out as a hater for trying to give Prater some props for hitting clutch kicks

You argue I see what I want to see but you realize saying that basically means you are wrong. Because well hey you see what you see right?

Why can't you wait to see my reaction? I've been nothing but positive towards this team. Perhaps you should look at my posts before you criticize me. I go around giving the team credit for our wins and for our losses.

But hey if you want to call me out without knowing what you're talking about, then go right ahead.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you Charger$

Comment

It was actually happening more so during the early part of the run. Now you wont see as much becuase of the team losing most of those who were quick to give him the credit are slow to give him the blame. Many of those people are also not around right now after these past few weeks. And many were also judging him mainly based on wins more so than his personal play which is also becoming more of a factor now the team is losing. With a win this weekend trust me you will see it again in large. I myself have always had the stance that it's a team game and wins and losses are a team stat and you judge a player based on personal performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X