Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a fan of selling the farm for QB, but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a fan of selling the farm for QB, but..

I wouldn't mind going after Matt Flynn to compete with Tebow.

25/36, 402 yards, 5TD 1 INT. Wow, in only his second start! Learning under Rodgers must be very helpful haha..
    The Magic Is Back! IN ELWAY WE TRUST!

Look at the offensive weapons around him!

Comment

Hes good, he was good when Rodgers went down last year.
      However I cant see us getting him, we'd probably draft a QB first.
      But Flynn will be starting somewhere soon, Barkley not coming out solidifies that IMO

Comment

Wouldn't mind bringing him in but wouldn't sell the farm to get him. Depends where the FO stands on tebow... If they want someone else then Flynn might be worth it.
        sigpic
        "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

wouldn't have anything to do with the system. Cassel anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ethanjano View Post
            I wouldn't mind going after Matt Flynn to compete with Tebow.

25/36, 402 yards, 5TD 1 INT. Wow, in only his second start! Learning under Rodgers must be very helpful haha..
            Alittle off topic, but what does that say about Rodgers season? lol
            So cal Water Polo player Broncos fan

In his first start T.J Yates has tied Tony Romo for playoff wins.

Comment

Matt Flynn, having this type of game makes me wonder if Aaron Rodgers is actually good, and that his offense is just amazing.but to answer your question...NO, Tim Tebow is good in his "rookie year" with alot of potential
              sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

did you guys watch this game already? Why would this thread even exits? Jennings Finley Jones Driver

Comment

Originally posted by SkipBayless View Post
                  did you guys watch this game already? Why would this thread even exits? Jennings Finley Jones Driver

How can you mention GB WRs without mentioning Jordy?

But yea, it's hard to compare Tebow and Flynn because the offenses are very different.
                  Eating greedy

Comment

We wouldn't have to sell the farm at all. Flynn is a UFA. But we would have to offer him a pretty nice contract to get him here. He won't get that $10mil a year contract, but he'll get about $6-$7 mil a year.

I wanted to trade a 2nd rd pick for him last year, but hey, we don't always get what we want.
                    sigpic

Comment

He'a a free agent

Comment

Well, Flynn set a record that neither Favre or Rodgers have set. Flynn finished 31/44 480yds 6tds 1int.

Say what you want about his recievers, YES the are really good, BUT, they still need a QB to get them the ball. Flynn's done that. GB recievers didn't have to make acrobatic catches because Flynn's balls were all over the place. He was very accurate on his throws.

Indy have some very good recievers. Tell me how good they look without a QB to get them the ball?
                        sigpic

Comment

Definitely wouldn't mind signing Flynn.

Comment

Well watching Tebow has become painful...need some competition.
                            Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Pull the trigger. Keep Tebow for gimmick plays and to sell tickets, jerseys and say prayers.

Comment

Working...
                              X