Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a fan of selling the farm for QB, but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elway will trade Tebow, Champ, DJ and a couple picks to Indy for Luck.

Nah, just kidding... but 2012 Draft will be interesting.

Elway needs to get on practice field this f'n week, not in offseason, and help Tebow STAT, so NFL Network can't calling him "Tebow...oh no!"

Comment

Originally posted by kylejoe1 View Post
      Elway will trade Tebow, Champ, DJ and a couple picks to Indy for Luck.

Nah, just kidding... but 2012 Draft will be interesting.

Elway needs to get on practice field this f'n week, not in offseason, and help Tebow STAT, so NFL Network can't calling him "Tebow...oh no!"
      :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by ethanjano View Post
        I wouldn't mind going after Matt Flynn to compete with Tebow.

25/36, 402 yards, 5TD 1 INT. Wow, in only his second start! Learning under Rodgers must be very helpful haha..
        You can't bring in someone to "compete" the media swell would crush the team. You either have to go all in with Tebow and make him the guaranteed 2012 starter or you have to bring in someone else and get rid of Tebow.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
          You can't bring in someone to "compete" the media swell would crush the team. You either have to go all in with Tebow and make him the guaranteed 2012 starter or you have to bring in someone else and get rid of Tebow.
          This seems like what will happen. They will either commit to tebow and bring in a good vet QB or trade tebow and find their next QB of the future in the draft or FA
          sigpic
          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

Originally posted by MHS View Post
            This seems like what will happen. They will either commit to tebow and bring in a good vet QB or trade tebow and find their next QB of the future in the draft or FA
            I think next week will determine it, regardless of outcome if Tebow can show the ability to develop into a competent NFL passer the team will go with him, if he looks lost and keeps refusing to throw to wide open receivers I expect a change will be made.

Comment

Hey guys, it's the OP here. Seems like people misunderstood what I meant by this thread. I understand we would not have to sell the farm to get Flynn, since he is a UFA. I meant that I'm not a big fan of selling the farm to draft a QB but I wouldn't be opposed to bringing in someone like Flynn who would cost nothing to compete with Tebow.
              The Magic Is Back! IN ELWAY WE TRUST!

Comment

I watched the GB game today and Flynn's receivers made catches that Denver receivers NEVER make. 3 TD's were catches where the receiver went up and got the ball in traffic. Those same passes would be intercepted if he was throwing at Denver receivers. Then look at how wide open Flynn's receivers were on a bunch of plays. Anybody looks good with a lot of time to throw in a nice pocket with receivers that get open and actually catch a football.

Drew Brees would have trouble moving the ball with this offense.

Comment

Originally posted by ethanjano View Post
                  Hey guys, it's the OP here. Seems like people misunderstood what I meant by this thread. I understand we would not have to sell the farm to get Flynn, since he is a UFA. I meant that I'm not a big fan of selling the farm to draft a QB but I wouldn't be opposed to bringing in someone like Flynn who would cost nothing to compete with Tebow.
                  :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

wow, ridiculous how quickly people want the next answer... We will need to replace our OC if we want to do anything

Comment

Working...
                    X