Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Play calling killed us
    it was bad playcalling...but what I took from it is that McCoy is more afraid of Tebow's inability to pass than wanting to over-run...
    sigpic
    Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• Originally posted by BRINGBAKPLUMMER View Post
      Tebow completed 46.6% of his passes this season.

That's the lowest completion percentage for a QB who started 11 games or more since Ed Brown completed 46.4% of his passes in 1963 for the Steelers.
      This needs to be quoted to emphasize the sadness that is Tebow's quarterback play.

Tim Tebow - Setting the standard for bad since 1963.

Comment

• Thats because there are none. Its up to Tebow to chuck it 15 yards downfield or tuck it and run. McCoy is easily the worst offensive coordinator in the world, and makes Tebow look worse than he really is!

Comment

• Originally posted by sbxxxiichamps View Post
          it was bad playcalling...but what I took from it is that McCoy is more afraid of Tebow's inability to pass than wanting to over-run...
          THAT. IS. NOT. AN. EXCUSE. FOR. THE. PATHETIC. PLAY. CALLING.

Seriously.

Some of you are drastically understating Tebow's ability to throw the ball. He has shown he can throw the ball and make passes when he has to. There is no excuse for-- at the very least-- calling more screens. I'm not even talking quick slants or anything like that, but a screen.

Comment

• you act like im blaming mccoy here. i just said people at the game called it like they saw it.

i think its tebow and mccoys fault tbh. the entire offense should be to blame along with the playcalling. hard to put the blame on one person regardless of how you feel about them.

Comment

• Exactly we are too busy doing max protection instead of slipping a TE or RB into a flat.

Comment

• Tebow doesn't check down much, he usually locks onto Thomas and waits, and then waits some more, and then dances. Occaisionally he'll check down but based on his locking in on receivers it's probably best to keep the extra players in blocking rather than trying to slip them out if he's not going to look to them anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phear the Phish View Post
                  THAT. IS. NOT. AN. EXCUSE. FOR. THE. PATHETIC. PLAY. CALLING.

Seriously.

Some of you are drastically understating Tebow's ability to throw the ball. He has shown he can throw the ball and make passes when he has to. There is no excuse for-- at the very least-- calling more screens. I'm not even talking quick slants or anything like that, but a screen.
                  As bad as the play calling was, McCoy did manage to have Tebow throw 22 times in which Tebow only completed 6 passes.

THERE. IS. NO. EXCUSE. FOR. BEING. 6. - . 22.

No matter what pass plays were called, if your an NFL QB you must do better than that. His numbers are horrendous. His last 3 games were horrendous.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

• All. He. Does. Is. Win.
                    Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

• Thread cleaned.

Stop with the personal attacks, okay?

Thanks.
                      Administrator
                      sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                        Tebow doesn't check down much, he usually locks onto Thomas and waits, and then waits some more, and then dances. Occaisionally he'll check down but based on his locking in on receivers it's probably best to keep the extra players in blocking rather than trying to slip them out if he's not going to look to them anyways.
                        Bigger question is could he hit them if they were open anyway.

Comment

• they are the same place as the screens, on the shelf:brick::brick:

Comment

• Originally posted by gods6monkeys View Post
                            They constantly showed the wideouts were not getting open. Combine that with the game plan, and a young QB... you get what we just watched.
                            The game I watched they constantly showed Tim holding onto the ball when the wr's were open and Simms remarked on it a few times.
                            SmilingJack

Comment

• How about rolling out and moving the pocket? That seems to work well nearly every time we run it...yet we still only run it once per game. Wasn't the one time we did so a completion for a first down today?
                              “At the end of the day you gotta ask yourself: Did I get better today? Was I the hardest working player in the country today? Did someone else outwork me today?” -Tim Tebow

Comment

• Originally posted by GB2!!! View Post
                                Pittsburg could barely win against Cleveland, so the final score will be around 17-13, flip a coin anyone can win!
                                The Steelers did not "barely win" against Cleveland.

They annihilated the Browns.

Sure, in other team's discussions a 4 point win is a "close game".

It is not a close game when the team you are against is guaranteed to not score a single touchdown.

Last week's game against the Ravens was the first time the Browns have scored a touchdown in the third quarter - this season.
                                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                                X