Post game rants---KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants---KC

Wow, that looked horrible. My prayers are with Kupe...
    Tebow
    42.11%
    Offensive Staff
    57.89%

The poll is expired.

My other love...
    sigpic
    305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

dislocated ankle, looks like they've reset it on the field, doesn't appear in too much pain, not as bad as it could have been.
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

That looked ugly. Of it was really only a dislocation, depending on the severity he could play next week. Unlikely though.
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Happy to see it's maybe not as bad as it looked at first.

Who's his backup? Hochstein?
        My other love...
        sigpic

Comment

Dear Injury bug,
          Screw off!!!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
          Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
          Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
          Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
          I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Compound fracture.
            sigpic

Comment

Mangled leg.... Don't want to see that again
              A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
                Mangled leg.... Don't want to see that again
                Yeah, my wife wasn't very happy I hit rewind to show her
                My other love...
                sigpic

Comment

Halftime adjustments... What needs to be done?

And a time machine to how we were playing 4 weeks ago is not an option....

What adjustments will be made?
                  A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

1. Bring some more blitz package into the game. Need to pin KC back
                    2. Let Tim be Tim and open up the playbook a little. Too much close to the vest
                    3. Score some damn points
                    Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

Sign a quarterback?

Comment

Maybe I'm crazy, but running backs and tight ends CAN catch passes, right?!

Comment

Agree on all three... More than anything, we play TENTATIVE..... It must be by design, but we lack agreesiveness and aggression

Comment

Coach like its the playoffs. Fox said they were treating this like the playoffs. ACT LIKE IT!!!!!!

All around these guys, players and coaches alike, aren't playing/coaching with any heart

Comment

Originally posted by Chronic_Toker View Post
                              Yeah, my wife wasn't very happy I hit rewind to show her
                              Ditto. Hate the foot on sideways but had to see it again.
                              Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
                              X