X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bolt4LifeSD View Post
    Kick them Raider fans in the groin!

Who is with me!!
    Philip Rivers was unstoppable. The last drive from half a yard was fun to watch. Raiders defense got manhandled.

Comment

I'm in.... Faiders doing what hey do best, off into the sunset
      A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

FORGET ABOUT THE LAST 3 GAMES!

SD just picked palmer and it looks like SD will win.

The last 3 games mean nothing. We host a playoff game if SD holds on and we have a chance!

Comment

New Season next week folks!!!! Cason just sealed it

Fox and Co. better come out guns ablazing next week. Now is not the time to be conservative, put all out next week.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMtnConvert View Post
            I'm in.... Faiders doing what hey do best, off into the sunset
            We just rode off into the sunset also but lucky for us the Chargers aren't laying down.
            sigpic

Comment

We suck....we'll be lucky to score a point.
              Never argue with an idiot...he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience!

Laugh...and the whole world laughs with you!
              Laugh like a lunatic for no apparent reason...and they'll leave you alone!

"Why are you cutting?"
              "Hey man. Why are you 300 pounds?"
              Howard Griffith to Levon Kirkland - 1997 AFC Championship
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan1982 View Post
                FORGET ABOUT THE LAST 3 GAMES!

SD just picked palmer and it looks like SD will win.

The last 3 games mean nothing. We host a playoff game if SD holds on and we have a chance!
                Lol, that is hilarious! How niave people can be. Hey, forget the fact that we got blown out 2 straight weeks and then get beaten at home by Orton.

Our offense is still inept, we backed our way into the playoffs. We will get embarrassed in the first round of the playoffs you can bank on it.

I'm hoping we do a good job drafting this year and I'm looking forward to the draft..
                sigpic

Comment

Mixed emotions...

I hate myself for being happy the Chargers are in victory formation.....

Comment

yea, i cant recall a time that I was NOT happy about the broncos making the playoffs...

i mean of course I am happy, but it doesnt feel good to get in like this
                    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

Unfortunately I do not think we have the kind of team OR coaching staff in place in order to make any sort of run in the playoffs. First half playcalling generally consists of 25 percent passses, 75 percent runs. This kind of imbalance will (and has) come back to bite the broncos when it comes to keeping the defense honest and off balance.

The offense is generally dictated to after the first two quarters. All the running success in the world doesn't mean anything if they don't convert to points. Same thing would be the case in throwing. But when you keep your playcalling balanced, it leads to holes in the defense and opportunities to score.
                      XboxLive GamerTag: ShizzleDizzle05 (Accepts all friend requests from fellow Broncos fans)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoneblock249 View Post
                        Fox and Co. better come out guns ablazing next week. Now is not the time to be conservative, put all out next week.
                        Either change the scheme or put Quinn in because Tebow can't and I mean can't throw the football accurately. Bottomline.....teams have figured out how to defeat Tebow. How many rushing yards did we end up with today? Alot...... but teams know Tim can't throw the ball.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sums it up pretty well.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bellthebest View Post
                            yea, i cant recall a time that I was NOT happy about the broncos making the playoffs...

i mean of course I am happy, but it doesnt feel good to get in like this
                            I'm the same.

The 8-5 collapse under Shanny was depressing, the one under McDaniels surreal.

This collapse is unique, it's just...I don't know At least a berth came out of it.

Hopefully they can do something similar to what Seattle did last year.

Comment

Working...
                            X