No announcement yet.

John Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st pass attempt on drive and Tebow takes a sack...sigh.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Fox's style of play does not translate to today's NFL, tbh..

I've been saying it since he was hired..

Comment

Originally posted by HarlemHeat View Post
        Fox's style of play does not translate to today's NFL, tbh..

I've been saying it since he was hired..
        Same has been said of Tim at QB...since college.
        Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

fox is playing to win? Its 4thQ with 7 mins left and losing. What does he do? Run 3 TIMES IN A ROW! You people should be saying fox and McCoy sucks! Not Tebow!

Comment

It's obvious some of the guys here know football very well. Others defend non-logical idiots which keeps guys like Fox in the NFL. REALIZE THAT I'M NOT FOR OR AGAINST TEBOW! I'M TELLING YOU THAT JOHN FOX IS THE WORST COACH IN POSSIBLY ANY SPORT CURRENTLY!

I know this much... Outside of one game Tebow has been great with interceptions. As I said before, none of the greats could even be good in an offense so predictable.

Anyone disagreeing with me is disagreeing with the facts. Look up the numbers on Fox's offenses. The number of runs to pass. Everything I've said is dead on.

It looks as though Denver will sneak into the playoffs.

However... I guarantee it will be a 30+ point loss in round one SIMPLY DUE TO THE PLAYCALLING OF THESE MORONS!
            John Fox on 3rd & 20 running a delayed draw with the game on the line... "They'll never expect it!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
              Same has been said of Tim at QB...since college.
              What does that have to do with Fox?..

He was losing with Orton, too..he was 1-4..

Comment

Worst Play Calling I Have Seen This Year!!!

2 of last 4 drives start in KC territory and you do nothing with it!!!!!! Where is the vertical passing game we saw in Minnesota???? What about a play action pass since we run it 99% of the damn time. For the love of god stop asking your defense to bail you out. It's starting to become sickening.
                Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does.

Comment

Throw the ball!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Where's the QB???
                    sigpic

Comment

Agreed. This is painful

Comment

Fox is watching the San Diego score, no reason to get aggressive now..... Lol....

This is a 1960's barn burner
                        A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

seems about like every other game. what if we actually threw the ball other than on 3rd and 20?

Comment

I support tebow but he has done nothing this game to inspire confidence in calling a pass play. Sorry.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maestro2371 View Post
                              seems about like every other game. what if we actually threw the ball other than on 3rd and 20?
                              When we could run for 2???? Lol
                              A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Originally posted by maestro2371 View Post
                                Half the time it's a friggin Tebow designed run on 3rd and long. I don't know how many times it's been 3rd and 15 and Tebow lines up shotgun, empty backfield, and ends up running it.

Comment

Working...
                                X