Broncos in the playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gmjones2001 View Post
    I think the ensuing replies have a possibility of entertaining me.
    Hahahahaha I lold really hard

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
    Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
    Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
    Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
    I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
      Do you not see how we're playing football? We should tolerate this level of performance just because we were able to barely crawl into the playoffs by the skin of our teeth?

Sorry, but we were truly embarrassing today. The division title is nice, but it's always Super Bowl or bust, and I don't think we have a team even close to being capable of doing that.
      Finally some common sense.
      sigpic

Comment

• I have to admit it's absolutely pathetic the people on this board are ungrateful beyond belief we went from 1–4 to 8–8 and the division title for the first time in five years! There is absolutely no reason to be down or disgusted right now at all. The only gripe I have is that McCoy is killing offense with his BS playcalling, other than that I'm as happy as can be and absolutely stoked that our Denver Broncos are going to the playoffs!
        sigpic

Comment

• Playoffs is playoffs, I'm glad to be back watching Denver in a playoff game. I'd rather be 8-8 going to the playoff than 8-8 getting a mid to late draft pick anyways.

Who would of thought that Denver be in the playoffs before the year started, or better yet when we were 1-4?

Yes we will probably be getting blown out Saturday night but at least it's the PLAYOFFS and it'll be an experience builder for our young team.

Besides Tebow will be back next year after a complete offseason that's when we can judge him on his performance. But this is a deep draft we'll get a quality starter at the pick we'll get in the early 20s.

And starting Tebow next year it'll either be great or terrible if we do great we'll be in the playoffs again. If it goes bad we'll pick early and draft Matt Barkley.
          Follow me on Twitter
          @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Do you not see how we're playing football? We should tolerate this level of performance just because we were able to barely crawl into the playoffs by the skin of our teeth?

Sorry, but we were truly embarrassing today. The division title is nice, but it's always Super Bowl or bust, and I don't think we have a team even close to being capable of doing that.
            Amen and a +1 for you. This team is pathetic. To limp into the playoffs like this is a joke. I'm not very proud to be a Bronco fan. Just saying.
            sigpic

"The Man, the Myth, the Legend"

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
              There's an Orange-Colored Glasses Forum if you want only nice things said about the Broncos, otherwise some are going to offer some criticism, even when the Broncos back into the playoffs on a 3 game losing streak.

:thumb:
              A real quote from a REAL fan!

I've been a die hard fan forever! Being real about your team is what it's all about.

Call us what we are....

And right now, we were LUCKY that Oakland lost today. The hardest thing for me to swallow is that we lost with Kyle Orton as their starting QB. Orton will be losing himself in a bottle of Old #7 tonight at our expense. Good job Kyle, you get the last laugh!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckin' Bronco View Post
                I have to admit it's absolutely pathetic the people on this board are ungrateful beyond belief we went from 1–4 to 8–8 and the division title for the first time in five years! There is absolutely no reason to be down or disgusted right now at all. The only gripe I have is that McCoy is killing offense with his BS playcalling, other than that I'm as happy as can be and absolutely stoked that our Denver Broncos are going to the playoffs!
                agree. im probably done with the trolls that exist on these boards. id rather not get banned or another infraction for telling fairweather fans what i really think of them with their nonstop crying and new threads every 5mins about tebow.
                ill spend my time at the game with the real fans who cheer regardless!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phear the Phish View Post
                  Well, seeing as how the Broncos went 27 - 0 last year and were off to a 14 - 0 start before Tebust became the starting QB, their frustration is understandable.
                  And that is what we call "Success" in this part of town.

Comment

I haven't been posting here for that long, but I would like for you to point out who was chanting "Super Bowl or bust!" this year. In fact, I don't think anyone picked the Broncos to win the division title, let alone make the playoffs. It's like some of you have little to no perspective.

(What's worse is that 99% of the people piling on Tebow probably didn't even think the team would make the playoffs with him as the starter.)

Comment

• Broncos are lucky, it's true. But Fox and Elway both said it's a 3 year rebuild. I think we've done pretty darn well considering....
                      Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                      You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Let's be honest....WE were not embarrassing today....the O was embarrassing today...specifically our QB....straight up.

Comment

• It wouldn't be a bad idea to start the game with the first drive that way. You could script out the drive all week with set plays. This might create enough chaos and confusion for the Steelers that we could get an early advantage... worth a try. Just for the opening drive. We are playing with house money now. Unfortunately, I don't think our offensive playcalling is imaginative enough for something like this. Nameplate will be conservative to keep it close and hope that we get a couple turnovers late.
                          We need nasty

Comment

• Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                            its pathetic tbh. people on these boards are serious trolls. people at the game were having a great time regardless of this loss.
                            Hold on now - just got back from the game. Sure, we had a great time right up to the point where the offense couldn't do anything anymore. It was just sad there at the end and fans were pissed, really pissed.

Comment

• Originally posted by cdnbroncosfan View Post
                              Let's be honest....WE were not embarrassing today....the O was embarrassing today...specifically our QB....straight up.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by 24SuperChamp View Post
                                A real quote from a REAL fan!

I've been a die hard fan forever! Being real about your team is what it's all about.

Call us what we are....

And right now, we were LUCKY that Oakland lost today. The hardest thing for me to swallow is that we lost with Kyle Orton as their starting QB. Orton will be losing himself in a bottle of Old #7 tonight at our expense. Good job Kyle, you get the last laugh!
                                What was hard for me is that I had to watch the game at a Native New Yorker and after the Broncos' game was over they switched to the Raiders and I'm sitting their vocally cheering for the Chargers. Vincent Jackson is running with the ball looking like he might run for a touchdown and I'm there clapping and saying "go go".
                                Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I won’t Back Down.
                                No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
                                Still Not Backing Down!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X